That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feel when you duo rank, and someone insta-locks the role you called. And then calls you baddies for the rest of the game, when they keep leaving.

That feel when accidental Carry Sona. XD

And the final feel of managing to escape a fed Lissandra for a good 2 minutes with lux with under 200hp; only to have your panth block you and let the enemy kill you.

And the final feel of watching someone call your role and suck so hard at it you wished you had the really bad lvl12 noob instead of them. xD

• Administrators

A) Rylai's would slow for 15% because nothing is single-target
B) Either they were so far ahead he turned a giant's belt into Rylai's right before a surrender vote, or it was an item ID error on Riot's part because the source image wasn't from the game, rather, I'm guessing it was this?:

attachment.php?attachmentid=723490&d=137

EDIT:

Full image:

attachment.php?attachmentid=723725&d=137

I'm voting on an ID error.

Follow a game w/ a bronze 5 ahri (duoing with lee, who also lost lane hard) with one that has a support jax on his fourth ranked game ever with this match history

XuUhdnA.png

note the 11 death minimum, and all in 25 minutes. That's almost half the game n respawn.

EDIT: tfw when it turns out like this

zai.png

he roamed all game but he didn't straight feed so :J

^ this, but not before I dunk you in a pool of Teemo's poison.

OHOHOHOHOO NO!

Teemo is not a forgiving God. He knows of your past hatred. You're not allowed on the Teemo train either. Go hitch a ride on a squid.

I am not asking for forgiveness. However, I am willing to step away from my regular duties as a Summoner of the Avarosan to kill those who are willing to upset the peace of Bandle City by putting an end to its greatest protector.

That feel when players label certain champions as unplayable because they have received a nerf, while no one takes too much notice to champs who are buffed.

Note: I'm pretty sure there are those out there who pay a lot of attention to the notes and do understand what comes when a champion is buffed/nerfed. and I'm pretty sure a lot of you play champions who were recently buffed and still play champions who have received nerfs in the past few patch notes, but there are people who disregard what I mentioned above, and it kind of annoys me. other than that I'm pretty sure most of you are excited about the new patch coming out so I hope most of you enjoy it. c:

Another feel

Jungler: "ADC, come take red"

ADC: keeps farming, trying not to get poked,

Jungler: Ping

Me (Support):we're kinda busy here,

Jungler: Red will help out.

Here's a tip (And a spear behin- *Shot*) unless the ADC is going into lane from base, he/she would be giving up a lot of CS if they came from lane. sure it would help but the walk from lane to the red buff camp and back is just too long to give up on any free farm, and the buff gold/xp won't make up what you miss. if your going back into lane from base then you can give it to the AD carry because it's on the way and it's more of a gain then leaving your lane. also junglers if you fall behind then I reccomend not to give away your buff (unless they really need it) because they do give a lot of XP, especially since the 3.8 where the base XP has been increased.

unrelated note, that feel when you keep on editingg your post because your own grammar makes you cringe.

Edited by Cpt.DanaKS

I hate it when someone does that specially when I am farming at the speed of sound. Thus bringing in 1000 pings stating the fucking obvious. Which is the worst thing. I mean, I can understand up to 3 pings on something. After that it goes into the realm of no shit sherlock. It gets really annoying really fast.

that feel when probably your best day in League due to doing good with all sorts of champions. It felt amazing.

So how's Teemo free week, Fush?

That feel when debating making one of those "pro as heck" guides to pass the time.

EDIT: that feel when Teemo gets MAULED in the patch video. Like totally, completely obliterated.