That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

tfw i wear my ahri shirt and several random people compliment me on it but none say anything about league so im left wondering did they just like the pretty fox girl or are they secretly players too

That feel when you finally decide to try League of Legends, not because you are being peer pressured into it, but because it totally looks like an interesting game... *shot*

Seriously though, it looks cool and it seems like everyone else is playing it so I might as well. <;3

That feel when you win a bit too much as support lulu in normal games, then get matched with and against gold/plat/diam while having never done a solo ranked game....

Now i'm scared to play adc/jungle in normals as my aptitude in those roles are clearly inferior to gold level. T.T

I know that feel, man. At one point I started being the only guy in the lobby without a gold+ border. It's intimidating, but if you can hang with them it's nothing but learning/experience the whole game.

tfw i wear my ahri shirt and several random people compliment me on it but none say anything about league so im left wondering did they just like the pretty fox girl or are they secretly players too

People tend to hide their powerlevel in public, so odds are it's a good mix of LoL players, weaboos, and you being a qt3.14

I have a rammus t-shirt and the only person who ever commented on it was Keyori at an McM (Comicon) higher up in England.

Suffice to say me and my friends are the only guys in London that play LoL then :I

• Administrators

that feel when all morals out the window i'm getting kassadin and then maybe shen so i can have the most broken champion in each role i will have that elise skin.

Some of the cheesy things to climb are splitpusher Trynd (you have to tell your team to pressure mid/bot when they come to get you), cdr Karma top (no one knows how to play against that), Rengar (all-in level 2 with fort pot and multicast glitch).

The key is still team playing; most of the games are decided by a throw or a coordinated engage/counter-engage, or people who are angry at each other. It's ridiculous how 7/1/2 people can get cocky and explode because they overextend. q___q (i'm looking at you, cocky top lane who doesn't listen to your lulu supp' T.T)

Edited by Soysauce

The key is still team playing; most of the games are decided by a throw or a coordinated engage/counter-engage, or people who are angry at each other. It's ridiculous how 7/1/2 people can get cocky and explode because they overextend. q___q (i'm looking at you, cocky top lane who doesn't listen to your lulu supp' T.T)

I'll have you know that I am a fine Lulu support, top lane

(last ranked Lulu score 0/12/18)

that feel when all morals out the window i'm getting kassadin and then maybe shen so i can have the most broken champion in each role i will have that elise skin.

Kassadin is broken? PFFFFFFT

It drives me nuts when someone says he's OP - he's only "broken" because worse players don't know how to deal with him (harass the crap out of him early and jump on every little mistake).

These champs can crush Kassadin:

• Kayle
  • Fizz
  • Chogath
  • Kayle
  • Huehue-kaiser
  • Talon
  • Kayle
  • Zed
  • Pantheon
  • Kayle
  • Teemo
  • Leblanc
  • did I mention Kayle?

I guess maybe you're good because the people you play against don't know how to beat him. :P

0:06-- "it is my firm belief that kassadin is the strongest solo queue champion"

he's banned hella-high elo because while you can do well as him anywhere, he's crazy high-skillcap if you're trying to maximize his potential.

Anybody who can zone him & not die to a hardly-any-ap kassadin won't have an issue with him in lane. If you ward and call mia, he won't get more fed than the rest of your team & will be strugglign to catch up with rthe lack of farm you gave him in lane

you gotta bully him

If you look at highest winrate by each tier in ranked 5x5 (monthly) i don't see him anywhere

he's just really hard to pull off

You can beat Kassadin down as hard as you want. You can deny him farm and kill him. But it's not really possible to keep down a good Kassadin player forever unless you shut down his whole team. Even if he's really far behind he can just run around and pick up kills easily. This is very effective even up to Diamond. I speak from experience. He is just miserable to play against, and really deserves to be banned every game.