That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

tfw i get nervous everytime my jungler ganks my lane and when it should be an easy dive without any countergank from the enemy jungler, my junglers never know how to share tower shots and end up dying for a 1 for 1 and most of the time they don't even give me the kill ):

It's not a 1 for 1. Their laner only gets a kill, your team gets a kill and an assist. Even though you didn't get an advantage in lane because you and your enemy got a kill, your jungler got some extra gold in that. While not the best scenario, that's a case where the numbers say WORTH. If you killed your opponent in lane, but then their jungler took you down and gave the laner an assist, it's technically worth for them, although a little less, because you get more gold than the enemy laner. If their jungler knows what to do with his money, things will start looking grim.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assist pool is 50% of the original bounty, the pool is shared equally to everybody getting an assist.

Do consider that summoners and buffs are worth something too (especially flash), as long as exp (especially if there is a huuuge wave eaten by a turret).

Edit (don't want to double post!) : that feel when you start at 0/2/1 as Lulu and your own stupidity gave first blood, then your team is getting owned eveywhere (2-8 kills with them having snowball-ish champs), then you pull things together, ping, time everything, catch off people, save people, and eventually win with a score of 1/2/23. It was a normal game with people with gold 1 - diamond 1 rankings, such intensity. ><

Edited by Soysauce

If jungle dies in a gank, that puts the jungler WAY behind, even if he gets a kill, because he no longer has buffs, has lost farm, and essentially puts himself behind the other jungler. While in literal gold, it may be worth, factoring everything else into it, jungle dying in a gank is probably the least good thing that can happen (under the assumption the other jungler does not die or the trade is a 1 for 1 without assist gold).

tfw havent played ranked since i hit gold

yolo

• Administrators

That feel when I've decided to main a single champion in each role in an attempt for complete mastery of the champion(s) in question, and I've already got the perfect theme for Quinn:

Now to find more for the others...

...And to figure out the other champions in the first place.

That feel when you re only good with Brand, Ezrael, Garen, and none of them are available, you pick a random guy you never heard before and you re obligated to go top/bot because someone already picked mid, and when the game starts you re going top/mid with the random champion and nobody helps you when 2 champions come to rape your assCOMTITULO_zps8bc41426.png

• Administrators

That feel when team captain doesn't let me pick my favorite champ :<

My mains for each role:

Support: Annie/Lulu/Zyra

AP: Ahri/Annie

Solo top: Lulu/Elise/Kennen/Annie

Adc: Caitlyn/Ashe/Annie

Jungle: Annie/Amumu/Shyvana

Spot the pattern.

you make me cry

((not really i just dont like annie and by that i mean i like her as a character but i can never seem to do anything short of terrible against her in any role and also cant play her so im like bleh))

((not really i just dont like annie and by that i mean i like her as a character but i can never seem to do anything short of terrible against her in any role and also cant play her so im like bleh))

I can tell everyone from seeing it first hand that this is not at all true

That feel when you go 25/9/10...and lose

• Administrators

you care too much about theme music.

I care too much about making my experience better than the boring normal music and complaints about the game sucking and everyone being mad at everyone ever, you mean

And yeah I care too much about a lot, you know that

That feel when you're 0/0/7 as Lulu and you can only watch your teamates outplaying themselves, not able to do a single thing to come back into the game (luckily it was a normal game). Vision? Their Thresh has an Oracle and i just could barely afford mobility boots. I'm the only one buying wards. Timers? I only have the one on drake, everything else gets stolenin our side of the map anyway. Ended up 0/1/7 by facechecking Baron.

Yup, i'm really looking for those season 4 changes. xD

That feel when you're 0/0/7 as Lulu and you can only watch your teamates outplaying themselves, not able to do a single thing to come back into the game (luckily it was a normal game). Vision? Their Thresh has an Oracle and i just could barely afford mobility boots. I'm the only one buying wards. Timers? I only have the one on drake, everything else gets stolenin our side of the map anyway. Ended up 0/1/7 by facechecking Baron.

Yup, i'm really looking for those season 4 changes. xD

As an ex-Lulu main, I know exactly how you feel.

At that point, you sell your items and start goin on-hit carry lulu

tfw zed makes it unclear whether hes going top or mid so you just jungle to be safe, then this person goes lee jungle even with everyone telling him not to

and that other feel when you end up being a fid bot 1v2ing a jinx and zyra but you end up doing fine and your double smite team ends up winning

That feel when my entire team united behind my 4k health to beat back the fed LeBlanc, and her core to win the game from behind.

That feel when my bros are going to duo with me in Silver to get me an easy rank, and an easy Silver border. (That other feel when my Gold ADC friend also wants to duo. Victorious Elise in two weeks? Maybe.)