That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFW you get a Support who insists ADC should take Ignite and that Support shouldn't because they might get the kills

Oy. What a head ache. With how fucking fragile ADC is in this meta, taking an offensive summoner spell is just moronic.

TFW trying to play just a little ranked because you're confident in your ability to carry from any role but ADC... And you get stuck with ADC both games and fail miserably

<-- how I feel everytime I get forced into jungling Edited by xXNasDavXx

OK so a bit of a story goes with this one. I'm trying to play a casual game of league with my friend after buying Fiora. I decided I wanted to try her out and queued up for draft pick. I was happy to see I was first pick on blue side, so I shouldn't have any conflict in getting the role that I want. I gently inform everyone that I'd like to go top. However, second pick wanted top too and insisted we duo top. I, probably like many others, disagreed and asked he go another role and respect pick order. By the time it was time for me to pick, I locked in Fiora mid. Because I was irritated, I'll admit, I had some choice words for the next person who seemed to be stubborn and angry that I wouldn't relinquish the role at first. "Fine, I'll go mid because this kid's mad that he spilled his cheerios this morning." While not exactly a shining moment in my life, it definitely was one that escalated the situation. The guy eventually decided that he would go jungle instead and allowed me to go top, followed with an "I hope you feed so I can report you." Sure, nothing too bad. I knew he wasn't going to gank my lane because he was upset, regardless of how kind I tried to be afterwards. I politely asked him if he wanted a leash, and not receiving a response I gave him one. I go to top to face against Yorick. Never a fun time for anyone really, even the Yorick. I lose lane 1/4 while still remaining tied for CS with him. Deciding that feeding Yorick more was a bad idea, I decided to roam mid. Had I known that the Orianna and the Warwick were duoing, I wouldn't have. I saw Ori was getting annihilated by Viktor and Warwick couldn't do much as he was low. Deciding now was my chance to help, I dove in, scooped up the kill, accompanied by the unfortunate death of Orianna due to ignite. Because of this, I get flamed for being selfish and coming mid to steal a kill. I politely told her that I was roaming because I was losing my lane. Deciding no minion should go missed, I decided to farm a wave in mid while she was dead, to which I received more flame. Every time I went in to kill someone, I watched as Ori would sit back with Warwick and watch me get a few kills, but also die in the process. I ended up having the highest amount of gold that game because I was carrying rather hard until the end where my friend got picked off before the teamfight. No one seemed to appreciate that half the time I was pushing top lane down to the inhib because if I dared to enter Ori's lane, I would be screamed at. And so, apparently i could do no right, and received two reports at the end of the game.

OK so a bit of a story goes with this one. I'm trying to play a casual game of league with my friend after buying Fiora. I decided I wanted to try her out and queued up for draft pick. I was happy to see I was first pick on blue side, so I shouldn't have any conflict in getting the role that I want. I gently inform everyone that I'd like to go top. However, second pick wanted top too and insisted we duo top. I, probably like many others, disagreed and asked he go another role and respect pick order. By the time it was time for me to pick, I locked in Fiora mid. Because I was irritated, I'll admit, I had some choice words for the next person who seemed to be stubborn and angry that I wouldn't relinquish the role at first. "Fine, I'll go mid because this kid's mad that he spilled his cheerios this morning." While not exactly a shining moment in my life, it definitely was one that escalated the situation. The guy eventually decided that he would go jungle instead and allowed me to go top, followed with an "I hope you feed so I can report you." Sure, nothing too bad. I knew he wasn't going to gank my lane because he was upset, regardless of how kind I tried to be afterwards. I politely asked him if he wanted a leash, and not receiving a response I gave him one. I go to top to face against Yorick. Never a fun time for anyone really, even the Yorick. I lose lane 1/4 while still remaining tied for CS with him. Deciding that feeding Yorick more was a bad idea, I decided to roam mid. Had I known that the Orianna and the Warwick were duoing, I wouldn't have. I saw Ori was getting annihilated by Viktor and Warwick couldn't do much as he was low. Deciding now was my chance to help, I dove in, scooped up the kill, accompanied by the unfortunate death of Orianna due to ignite. Because of this, I get flamed for being selfish and coming mid to steal a kill. I politely told her that I was roaming because I was losing my lane. Deciding no minion should go missed, I decided to farm a wave in mid while she was dead, to which I received more flame. Every time I went in to kill someone, I watched as Ori would sit back with Warwick and watch me get a few kills, but also die in the process. I ended up having the highest amount of gold that game because I was carrying rather hard until the end where my friend got picked off before the teamfight. No one seemed to appreciate that half the time I was pushing top lane down to the inhib because if I dared to enter Ori's lane, I would be screamed at. And so, apparently i could do no right, and received two reports at the end of the game.

i wouldn't let people like this get to you, they're literately everywhere no matter what mmr you have, if they're affecting you this greatly just mute them

i tend not to even chat in-game other then calling sums, you never know what will trigger someone