That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;/ Not all champs can carry though

Wut, no?

I've carried as just about everything in my pool at least once, so I should be able to do it again. The point at which certain champs stop being able to carry is when you reach higher levels of play and player skill starts to cap out and everyone is more or less evenly matched so picks become much more important. But before then you can carry with just about anything if you know how to play it and are actually more skilled than your opponents

TFW ganks 2/0 Riven and dies for it so decides not to gank top anymore so the Riven doesn't get more fed and then gets blamed for the fed Riven because she didn't help top

Eventually it snowballed into me not helping at all, even though I was almost constantly bot/mid and only went into the jungle long enough to get buffs >_>

That was really unenjoyable. At least our top was nice to me once I explained why I hadn't come top again

TBH, I wasn't that great, but my lack of presence toplane was not why

Also TFW posts in wrong thread

TFW you finish your placements and end up higher than you expected. Currently Silver 2. The lower the number, the closer to higher ranks, right?

yes, that is the case. Tfw you get in Silver 4 after the struggle and see someone who didn't do placements get placed higher than you when you got the same in promos. PJsalt time

Tfw team is bitching at you for losing the game for not being in game for 5mins due to a glitch but they're literally all dying by trying to save turrets and getting hit by morg bindings

meanwhile our objective focus landed us drag 5 and baron and consecutive team fights after won us the game

it just shows you how much warding and paying attention to timers can really net you a hard game, and tfw you got a nice 27 lp from that game yummy