That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

Tfw I can't seem to get a good game with Kindred to give me an idea as to what builds are better for them or not. Whether it be no leash from my laners, or losing my first camp to my ally Teemo's poison, getting invaded early, or venturing out to get scuttle for passive stacks only to be ambushed and jumped by the enemy jungler who has already secured the objective, I always find a way to fall behind early that keeps me from being strong enough to counter jungle for passive stacks or gank. Maybe I'll just move to ADC Kindred for a while. At least there I have a better chance of being able to kill enemies I mark.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plsno, ADC Kindred is so bad...

I don't see why she would be so bad there. People thought Tahm was better top and support than Jungle, but that still happened. I see no problem with trying her out in a role that she wasn't intended for. Who's to say you just haven't gotten a good one yet?

She's practically guaranteed to get a passive stack if the support targets the marked target too, and she can always roam to get a passive stack from scuttle before returning to lane. She's got all the late game scaling an ADC needs with nice utility and rather high mobility. She can take bad trades because of her W passive too. And she can also zone the enemy laner away with W if she gets the advantage and can force them under tower rather easily. Only reason I can see it not working well is if the person behind it just doesn't have the mechanical prowess.

I don't see why she would be so bad there. People thought Tahm was better top and support than Jungle, but that still happened. I see no problem with trying her out in a role that she wasn't intended for. Who's to say you just haven't gotten a good one yet?

She's practically guaranteed to get a passive stack if the support targets the marked target too, and she can always roam to get a passive stack from scuttle before returning to lane. She's got all the late game scaling an ADC needs with nice utility and rather high mobility. She can take bad trades because of her W passive too. And she can also zone the enemy laner away with W if she gets the advantage and can force them under tower rather easily. Only reason I can see it not working well is if the person behind it just doesn't have the mechanical prowess.

I went up against adc kindred, it was meh

I went up against adc kindred, it was meh

Idk, I just really like this champion. I've lost every game with Kindred so far but she just feels so good and I had a lot of fun in every game regardless. Plus jungling isn't a strong suit of mine, so taking her out of that role might boost my enjoyment. I'm playing for fun until the end of the season anyway, so why not do what I enjoy?

That feel when everyone who plays this game admits the community is shit..... and then still post on this thread thus adding to the community instead of trying to fix the problems or let it die for the greater good of the multiverse.

facepalm-bear-2.png

That feel when you go to Hearthstone thread because you relesie this game sucks and nothing's happens there but the threads for League, by far a much worse game, are still getting posted on everyday.

dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-super-saiya

That feel when you think it's best to an AVGN tribute where you review MOBAs as a more up to date and younger version of The Nerd would.

That feel when everyone who plays this game admits the community is shit..... and then still post on this thread thus adding to the community instead of trying to fix the problems or let it die for the greater good of the multiverse.

facepalm-bear-2.png

That feel when you go to Hearthstone thread because you relesie this game sucks and nothing's happens there but the threads for League, by far a much worse game, are still getting posted on everyday.

That feel when you think it's best to an AVGN tribute where you review MOBAs as a more up to date and younger version of The Nerd would.

>Implying that everyone here is a negative part of the community

>Still posting despite despising the game

>Posting in this thread instead of trying to fix problems or letting it die

>Complaining about inactivity instead of putting it upon yourself to create activity

See the problem?

/thread

If you really despise the game and the community that much, just go. Stop popping up in our threads just to tell us how terrible our game is. You're still adding to the community by showing up here, and unlike the rest of us you're adding to it in a very negative way

Not everyone admits the community is shit. You seem to be taking a vocal minority and presenting it as the whole deal. The majority of people I meet are nice, and in those games where you get a flamer or troll, aren't you forgetting the three other players on your team who are perfectly nice and trying to win as well?

If you think the game sucks, cool, your opinion. Don't assert it as fact or get mad when other people disagree and that's fine.

Stop asserting your opinion as fact, and get over yourself.

Edited by Anethia

facepalm-bear-2.png

you do know get dunked is Vi's ultimate quote? Please stop if you hate the game that much avoid the topics

After some experimenting, I really think I prefer Warrior over Devourer on Kindred. Devourer really spikes late game, but they don't really need that late-game power due to their passive. Warrior makes their early game far better which can help them get more stacks for later. And it's better for tanks. I think PD may be better than Shiv on them, but not really sure of the specifics. I'd think the ability to walk through minions could help with wolf chases.

Pd would probably be better if you were building infinity edge as well, but an item that expensive should not be bought on a jungle budget. Shiv is better if you're not looking to crit on at least 50% of your auto attacks.

Hmm, a decent damage item for a jungle adc... I've considered running Warrior, Bork, Berserkers, Shiv, Frozen Mallet (Actually good on them. Helps land E and gives wolf more time to attack in W), and then either Last Whisper or Ghostblade. I'm more tempted to use LW since I tend to forget that Ghostblade heavily relies on its active.

tfw Niels is possibly top 2 ADC in the world.

tfw his team is so bad at communicating/jungle/top that he is just #done with this

tfw riot has made like 6 champs super fuck broken for competitive that Pick and ban is sort of lame.

This worlds is weird, it's more hype at the start but once everyone went to shit and KR came in. It became lame. Snowball competitve sport is fun.

Edited by Cyrus