That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the screenshot thread.

Tfw it's been an hour i'm just gonna go to the main server where dodges are far less frequent. The PBE's filled with so many babies it's kind of sad. Like I get it, you're eager to test the Marksmen changes, but you can't dodge every game you don't get it. If you don't get it, try supporting an updated ADC. You can still test the new support items and try some mastery combinations for support. Try the new jungle items if you want and gank for the new marksmen. Just realize that there is more than just the marksman update to test.

• 3 weeks later...

TFW goes botlane three times (once I even used my Flash :/) and gets "you haven't ganked us once" - Varus

TFW says she'll come top whenher ult is back up and gets "could I get at least one gank" - Tryndamere

TFW goes midlane and fails to secure a kill but pushes Donger out of lane and gets "thank you" - Swain (<3)

TFW states her exact intention of what she's going to do next whilst waiting for HP and mana in fountain and gets "report Nocturne not communicating" - all chat Braum

TFW at dragon and gets massive lagspike right when she needs to smite it resulting in the enemy team getting it and gaining a huge advantage and snowballing out of control ;n;

I love being a jungler (TBH I'm salty right now, but I do legit love jungling)

TFW you ping your enemy mid laner is missing three times, then few seconds later bot lane gets killed and says "Where's the MIA?"

Then I say that I did ping MIA but get laughed at and told that using the ENEMY MISSING PING is not the right way to call MIA........I don't even know anymore ._.''

TFW you ping your enemy mid laner is missing three times, then few seconds later bot lane gets killed and says "Where's the MIA?"

Then I say that I did ping MIA but get laughed at and told that using the ENEMY MISSING PING is not the right way to call MIA........I don't even know anymore ._.''

always ping twice, write once, then ping again. If they don't get it, they are blind