That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

I honestly think I'm just going to pay someone to carry my account to gold or something because I certainly will never be able to do it myself so why waste the time. Nothing changes. 3 years I've played this game and I'm still just as fucking trash as when I started.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think I'm just going to pay someone to carry my account to gold or something because I certainly will never be able to do it myself so why waste the time. Nothing changes. 3 years I've played this game and I'm still just as fucking trash as when I started.

that's how I've been feeling since this losing streak started. Honestly you best bet may just be to take a break from ranked and just spam normals. You can do it yourself, you got this!

tfw you bought Aurelion Sol, then a couple of hours later, you get a box and open it to find his ashen skin inside....I think this game is trying to tell me something

Edited by IronWraith

His Ashen Skin is garbage though... like it's disgustingly bad... the Particles are some of the worst FIre Particles in the game. Models nice I suppose. Sorry... I'm jsut a Skin snob so yeeeeea. I don't care for it much. Just ignore me I'm a buuuuutt. That's is some interesting luck though XD>

Also, that tfw you pick up a champion and get more S ranks on him in the span of 2 days then you've gotten ever since the mastery system was released. That, and a majority of your games on him are S- or higher. I like me some Star Dragon... I can actually carry on Sol... somehow...

to me the skin itself is ok, but I prefer classic over it, looks more fancy ^^

tfw you have a long even game going to the point where you don't know whose winning over all and your having fun.....then someone on your team dcs ._.''

His Ashen Skin is garbage though... like it's disgustingly bad... the Particles are some of the worst FIre Particles in the game. Models nice I suppose. Sorry... I'm jsut a Skin snob so yeeeeea. I don't care for it much. Just ignore me I'm a buuuuutt. That's is some interesting luck though XD>

hello?? okay the particles might be kinda lame but that splash art is marvelous though

tfw you got so close to having the first penta ever in your life but it gets snatched away from you even though you could've definitely taken it........I just want one penta out of all the years I've been playing this game ;_;

So this is less of a TFW and more of a long winded story, but I think it fits anyways

So about twenty minutes into the game, the enemy Sivir and Jhin start arguing and calling each other trash. And after a little while I get tired of it and mute them as well as whichever teammates of mine were egging them on (IDR which ones or how many, but some of them were). In my mind, they're gone

Meanwhile, the enemy team's annoying Fizz who keeps spamming CTRL+6 even though he wasn't even playing very well. He just continually pushed toplane because nobody can both catch and kill him

So Fizz keeps doing this and my team keep killing him but he usually gets a piece of an objective which culminates in an inhib. But shortly after we manage to wipe their team and rush down midlane and take their mid inhib

Well Fizz comes back and TPs into our base. And I furiously ping my team back the instant the inhib drops and start TPing back to base. But lo and behold, none of them come back and by the time they finally back off, the enemy team has home-guarded back onto them and murdered them. Then I die to Fizz and we lose the match

THEN in the endgame screen, Sivir starts talking about the "argument distraction." And it turns out that the reason my team didn't back is because some of them were typing at Sivir and Jhin (they were all in a call so I figure that even just one typing probably meant they were all focused on the Sivir and Jhin thing)

So apparently the reason we lost is because I'm the only one who uses their mute button. And I honestly just find that hilarious

It's sad because muting people helps things so much. My climb back to gold was made so much easier by just muting anyone who bothers to say anything tilting and turning off all chat. While it sucked to not be able to leave a ":)" after sniping someone across map with an Ashe or Jinx ult, it was totally worth it.

• 2 weeks later...