That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

that feel when you pick Katarina and are matched against Lux, go "lol this'll be easy"
2/12.

so i pick her again obviously not happy with that. on the loading screen, i see- leona sion fizz hecarim and ezreal. i went into that game already wanting to kill myself. but apparently it was a winnable lane!

i dont think i ulted once and once again it seems like every jungler i ever go up against performs flawlessly but when i try it it's abysmal at best

why do i play this game.

• Administrators

Oh, I forgot to mention how absolutely useless champion select is at actually telling why x counters y because nobody can ever agree on something and it's always "Just played against a Diana, have to admit the shield is really annoying, but I won without a problem." and "but even than your Q costs sooo much mana and to block Zed's spells with your shield you have to spend even more mana" instead of actually explaining why Diana should beat Zed like the page says

IF I WANTED TO KNOW HOW ZED BEATS DIANA I WOULD LOOK AT HIS PAGE AND I DON'T CARE HOW YOU PLAY 1900 ELO AND IT'S NOT A PROBLEM FOR YOU

im literally just looking for the smallest things to be mad about right now and i have this fun ability to be mad at just about anything if i want to

maybe thats why i play this game because i fit right in

• Developers

that feel when 1/13 and feeling far more useless than usual and that's saying something completely demotivating you from doing anything because you were legitimately the only one that fed as the tank who had less hp than the adc and you just can't be happy for getting sejuani

That feel when you run support Voli AND YOU CAN ONLY DO WELL PLAYING WITH STRANGERS BECAUSE EVERYONE YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH EITHER DC'S WHEN YOU NEED HELP OR RUNS AWAY AND LEAVES YOU TO DIE BECAUSE YOU ABSORB CC FOR THEM.

I CAN'T PLAY SUPPORT IF I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING TEAM TO SUPPORT.

Edit: I tried to make it all pretty like Ika-senpai's.

Edited by Jory

tfw...

(00:47:46) Sora.: i just did
(00:47:52) Sora.: the kha'rengar in game quest
(00:47:54) Joan Aguayo Planell: what?
(00:47:56) Sora.: killed rengar
(00:47:58) Sora.: evolved
(00:48:00) Sora.: turned red
(00:48:02) Sora.: life's good <3

pretty much this c: