That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFW your team extends the game some 20 minutes longer than it needs to be for no apparent reason

TFW you throw a crow at Rek'sai and she tunnels away from minions towards the low HP Veigar and they both die in the fog of war. Didn't even know Veigar was there, but hey, free triple

Almost to bronze 1 and so close to silver now. I know it's still garbage tier but it's progress and something I didn't really think I would get close to achieving tbh. Almost there though and it feels sort of good.

TFW ten minute queue finally pops and then someone dodges

TFW you go from 3-0 in ranked to 5-3 because apparently you can't play anything but Middlesticks anymore (although I'll be honest, I was pissed at queue times when I picked Shaco top...)

TFW Bronze III

And no, that's not a bad thing. With how trash my MMR was at the end of last season, and the fact that I sort of maybe didn't try one match, it's a miracle I got that high. With enough Middlesticks/Nautilus spam, I should hit Silver again relatively quickly

TFW Bronze III

And no, that's not a bad thing. With how trash my MMR was at the end of last season, and the fact that I sort of maybe didn't try one match, it's a miracle I got that high. With enough Middlesticks/Nautilus spam, I should hit Silver again relatively quickly

You would think that.... League ranked is a wonderful thing.

tfw new Veigar is kinda borked

tfw you realize the top laner chooses Taliyah and you also realize at the last second of champ select that their username is "Best Taliyah NA". I don't think I have to tell what happened through out the game. Xp

• Support Squad

tfw you're winning a game everywhere except top, who's having a hard time but not too terrible with help, when that lane gets to inhib and no one stops th fed tryndamere from backdooring except me, a support, who couldn't touch him.

My Adc was 6/1/3 by 20 too :c

Tfw LoL creates a series of Luchador skins...

Video Game Luchadors are one of my weaknesses... Why are you making me want to play the game, Riot?

Lucha Renekton Skin or I will Riot

TFW a pair of negative (note, not bad, just negative :c ) teams manage to lose you easily winnable games twice in a row (I mean, TBF, I probably could have helped if I'd played better)

TFW first token thing, yay *Fanfare*

TFW I don't think I've ever gotten a flat S

TFW four missed hooks and one failed flash in a single game. I think that's enough League for the night >_<

TFW a pair of negative (note, not bad, just negative :c ) teams manage to lose you easily winnable games twice in a row (I mean, TBF, I probably could have helped if I'd played better)

TFW first token thing, yay *Fanfare*

TFW I don't think I've ever gotten a flat S

TFW four missed hooks and one failed flash in a single game. I think that's enough League for the night >_<

rip, tfw Annie is gross

tfw you had a whole day of getting teammates doing the stupidest picks. Had a Gangplank support, Ashe top, Shaco mid(who was blaming shit on me even though he went 1/9/3 and I barely touched his lane cuz he got mad when I came in a bit just to try and prevent him from dying), and Caitlyn top. today was a weird day ._.

Edited by IronWraith

TFW you get two awesome skins in one day. Super Galaxy Kindred, and I got Mecha Zero Sion from a hextech chest <3

Feels like christmas

Edit: TFW you finally get a penta for the first time ever

Edited by IronWraith

• 2 weeks later...