That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFW you go and see the LCS live and have to leave just before TSM vs APX game two. TFW trying to give NRG hi fives and Quas doesn't even look interested.

TFW you get to hi five GBM, then Santorin misses you and looks at you and mouths the words sorry. TFW you get to go on stage and throw out swag for Rito and get a bunch more free shit.

• 3 weeks later...

TFW you've got a jungle Soraka in normals because "it's just normals." So you proceed to play Tahm Kench and kill them yourself because "It's just normals."

Um, rude?

God forbid someone want to try something fun

Um, rude?

God forbid someone want to try something fun

There's a difference between doing something fun that isn't that great but has a chance of working (first time hard champion, TF ADC, Darius jungle, etc.) and deliberately trolling with something useless (Soraka jungle, Jinx support, other crap like that)

In this case, it was the latter, so I had more fun trolling her than anything else. We were going to lose anyway.

There's a difference between doing something fun that isn't that great but has a chance of working (first time hard champion, TF ADC, Darius jungle, etc.) and deliberately trolling with something useless (Soraka jungle, Jinx support, other crap like that)

In this case, it was the latter, so I had more fun trolling her than anything else. We were going to lose anyway.

But it's not your job to determine whether or not something is useless. Sometimes people just do things because they sound fun and want to try it

Deliberately assisting the enemy team is a lot worse than playing something painfully bad. "We were going to lose anyway" is never an excuse to intentionally lose the game for your team

But it's not your job to determine whether or not something is useless. Sometimes people just do things because they sound fun and want to try it

Deliberately assisting the enemy team is a lot worse than playing something painfully bad. "We were going to lose anyway" is never an excuse to intentionally lose the game for your team

Since we're still discussing decisions that have already been made, I, for one, liked it better when Pluto was still considered an actual planet.

Well, since you're defending someone doing something useless because it's fun, then you should be fine with me doing what I did because I had fun with it.

And don't worry about the first time Riven ADC you get in ranked. They're having fun, so you should be obligated to not get kissed off when they feed and blame the entire team.

I enjoy this game, but Arceus damn it makes me salty.

Well, since you're defending someone doing something useless because it's fun, then you should be fine with me doing what I did because I had fun with it.

And don't worry about the first time Riven ADC you get in ranked. They're having fun, so you should be obligated to not get kissed off when they feed and blame the entire team.

I enjoy this game, but Arceus damn it makes me salty.

What you did wasn't useless, it was intentionally harmful. You specifically tried to lose your team the game

Ranked is different, ranked has significant consequences when people do things that are suboptimal. Someone plays full AP Sona in the support role? You have every right to be pissed at them if it's ranked

• 3 weeks later...

Is this okay? It's only been a couple weeks since I was last here but it's so quiet...

TFW playing Taliyah and you have low HP so the enemy Fiora tries to murderate you. But you E>W with perfect timing so that her dash goes through your E, right onto your W, and she just bounces back right to where she came from

I love Taliyah

Is this okay? It's only been a couple weeks since I was last here but it's so quiet...

TFW playing Taliyah and you have low HP so the enemy Fiora tries to murderate you. But you E>W with perfect timing so that her dash goes through your E, right onto your W, and she just bounces back right to where she came from

I love Taliyah

Don't forget the angry garen running after her screaming after she got denied the kill.

bruh Rito has it out for you. tfw Ashe arrow snipes kill, Faaaabbbbbbyyyyy teach me your ways

If you want to get better at them, play a lot of jinx. The missile speed may be significantly faster but it really helped me when I started to play Ashe more.

If you want to get better at them, play a lot of jinx. The missile speed may be significantly faster but it really helped me when I started to play Ashe more.

I was just making a reference to how accurate Faabbbyyyy has been with skillshots recently, I'm decent at hitting those skillshots....