That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05/pbe-shyvana-changes-not-making-it-into.html

THAT FEEL WHEN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

... seconds after posting this in retrospect I'm curious what they have planned then because I was okay with those changes as they were...

I can wait I guess Xypherous pls

That feel when in a Dominion game I hold up the bottom right control point for the entirety of the game, and accomplish the quest that took 30 minutes to do.

I will not budge from this spot.

• Administrators

in that moment and every moment before and after i felt absolutely useless and this game is getting less and less fun with every time this happens

• Administrators

That feel when you try to feel ok about a series of 1v1s and realise after the fact how badly you were crushed when you weren't using a broken champion and you can't really "feel ok" about it

EDIT: especially when you almost lost even with said broken champion

Edited by Ikaru

Urgot is really damn fun; he's actually one of my favorite bruisy champions. He doesn't really have a lot of bulk to be tanky, but he has great range with his auto-lock missles and the like. He makes a decent top laner, counter-mind laner and a good ADC if your jungler is someone like Master Yi or Udyr.

• Administrators

That feel when you try to feel ok about a series of 1v1s and realise after the fact how badly you were crushed when you weren't using a broken champion and you can't really "feel ok" about it

EDIT: especially when you almost lost even with said broken champion

1) you almost lost because HA balances things out by denying backing. in a real match you would have snowballed hard. and even so, you still won. and even-er so, kha's not that broken. I don't mind facing him mid actually.

2) free week champion vs a champion I know and play well and who eats squishy things for breakfast without any milk? that said, yes, okay, you did not play that as it could have been played but it was a learning experience for you, I think, or at least I hope, and that's okay.

3) are you really going to be upset about not beating me on my favorite champion with an ADC?

• Administrators

For one it's not "balanced" to deny recalling, that was just one of the rules in the non-official ARAM
As for Kha'Zix he's widely regarded as a better Talon and we all know Talon pretty much hard counters every mage in existence- that may or may not be because of the silence, but Kha'Zix basically does everything else tons better.

And remember how many times I survived with less than 400 HP because of the Maw shield while we were more or less even? Didn't seem like much snowballing to me >>

The Fizz v Cass match was kind of impromptu and had I been a little more prepared yeah I think it'd have been better- it was a case of "I know what I'm doing but I don't know what I'm doing" in terms of mechanics and combos vs actually pulling things off

but i still hate fizz.

I'LL BE UPSET ALL I WANT ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT STARTED OFF WELL OK? OK
no jk it wasn't really fair and overall I'm sure were it any other role mirror matches I'd probably have ran you over so its ok

But to be fair Quinn is one of my favorite champions too, so if you're gonna word it like that :I

That feel when you're Nami and you accidentally ult away from the enemy team because you accidentally "smart" casted it in that direction.

gMalL.jpg

Pic unrelated but adorable

• Administrators

That feel when you get a triple kill with Sona out of an enemy turret dive simply by not dying and running circles around it