The Akinator!

The Fush

So after browsing through the internet and watching a Dunkey video, I came across a website with a genie known as Akinator; a genie who knows about any character to do with the media. Frankly, I was impressed when I tried, because he always got it right, but anyway:

http://en.akinator.com/

There you go. See what you can find there.

For the record, I checked Ike from Fire Emblem, Ichigo from Bleach, Jackie Chan and Keyori, so frankly I'm not doubting him.

REALLY

http://prntscr.com/wuwq6

HOW DO YOU KNOW I PLAY LOL? AND NO IT WASN'T T_T

Edit:

>Is your character associated with Otters?
Wat.
>Is your character in love with a hyperactive teenager?
aren't we all one on the inside?
>Does your character wear a Gengar shirt
I really wanna know what character does.
>Does your character wear an armor?

I don't even know.

So he guess right after 50 questions. I thought the first guess at 22 questions means I win, regardless if I continue. But whatever, stroke your ego guy! Meanwhile, Dunkey, Zed and Draven were in the most recent 10.

Edit 2: I thought you could see a list of answers to questions that characters had? I remember something like that a while ago...

Super edit of destiny: Meanwhile, he thought that some character was real, had a tattoo on his chest, enjoyed showing off his thighs, was male, and I repeat, enjoyed showing off his thighs, and was over fifty, and I repeat, a real 50+ dude showing off his thighs as a hobby he enjoyed thoroughly. I DON"T EVEN KNOW.

• Administrators

gg no re

6ca7a9492d204d95ae93273.png

For the record, I thought of Mia from Fire Emblem 9/10 (if that wasn't obvious from the tab) since Inuki picked a Fire Emblem character too

EDIT:

despite "no re" I tried again

586f411135a842efaeeaeab.png

NO YOU ONLY GOT IT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU LAST TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHEATER

• Administrators

You know, Roo, after a nice guessing game like this, I like to take the time to go to www.youtube.com/videogamedunkey

/d

But yeah I had to tell it I was thinking of her the first time; a list came up and she wasn't even on it so I had to specify Fire Emblem >>

You know, Roo, after a nice guessing game like this, I like to take the time to go to www.youtube.com/videogamedunkey

/d

But yeah I had to tell it I was thinking of her the first time; a list came up and she wasn't even on it so I had to specify Fire Emblem >>

Yeah, it's possible that after you mentioned Fire Emblem and Mia, the Akinator recorded her data into the database. After all, everyone's image of themselves is the first one that pops up when you search the character on Google Images.

...so I fooled you.