Gunpla

CodeCass

Thought  it would be fun to make a thread where gunpla builders could show off their work! 

Also go ahead to dont heaitate to show off your Zoids and other mecha as well! 

Feel free to post your completed, customized, or works in progress! 

Gunpla is Freedom! 

————————————-

For starters, here’s my recently completed MG 1/100 Shining Gundam! This was my first attempt at hand painting! Love how the gold turned out. 

64F871F4-9293-4129-A359-F027108060F5.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't build/paint any models myself, but I've always been interested in seeing other people's work! Grats on doing your painting by hand. I think your colors turned out great.

I know a bit more about Digimon than Gundam, so I'm really excited to see Omegamon here! VERY nice choice of color for the Metal Garurumon arm and the silver on War Greymon's horns. The "sword at camera" angle is also really cool.

Edited by Xanthous
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Xanthous said:

I don't build/paint any models myself, but I've always been interested in seeing other people's work! Grats on doing your painting by hand. I think your colors turned out great.

I know a bit more about Digimon than Gundam, so I'm really excited to see Omegamon here! VERY nice choice of color for the Metal Garurumon arm and the silver on War Greymon's horns. The "sword at camera" angle is also really cool.

Thanks so very much! I really appreciate the support! Omegamon was my first real try at painting. I painted some of the gold details on the Shining Gundam pictured, but Omegamon's arms were considerably more in depth. Thrilled you like it!