~ Eternal Stream Official Thread ~

Eternal Edge

Hello everyone! Since I've pretty much made streaming a weekly event I thought I may as well have a thread to go along with it involving suggestions, screencaps of epic moments (Did ANYONE screenshot that Support Convo for NeimixColm?) and user submitted things to help improve my stream (I love the splash screen I had made for me <3).

For now I'm just gunna open this up for suggestions of things I should play. I'll link my steam profile below and list what emulators I can run. I'll also list scheduled events that I will do every time I stream. I do reserve the right to not play something if I just don't want to.

Games:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hiimflame

NES Emulation

SNES Emulation

Sega Genesis Emulation

PlayStation Emulation

Nintendo 64 Emulation

GB/GBC Emulation

GBA Emulation

Gamecube Emulation

DS Emulation

3DS (I CAN do it via camera, but it'd look kinda shitty and I'd have to buy a new camera)

PS3 (Once I get a Dazzle, which I plan on relatively soon)

Pokemon TCGO

League of Legends

Any Free Game

Planned Events:

1 Hour of Fire Emblem (Currently The Sacred Stones)

• Administrators

$110 for a Dazzle, wot. Still, might be cool to stream off my consoles too. I forget if the wii has a usb port.

I'm almost certain it does; might be on the back or something... I'd get up and look at mine but I have zero motivation to do anything but sleep at the moment, and unfortunately that includes tearing myself from this screen to do so.

... In any case, obligatory Pokemon/Megaman suggestions, whichever versions; also I'm sure you'd love to play FFVI or something, if that's possible?

Play some monster hunter game of any variety cuz I got MH3 for wii and the controls were shit and even the regular monsters and challenges were op. WTF is this game supposed to be fun or not? You can't even aim decently at your target. /angry

But yeah, maybe finish your BN playthroughs, idk.

Alright, so I recently found out I can indeed emulate PS2 quite well. Only problem being the emulator seems to crash at about 10-20 mkns in. I canstill save state constantly to avoid losing progress, but if anyone can help with the problem that'd be sweet. I'll also be doing a test stream to see how well streaming agrees with PS2. It'll be either tonight, tomorrow night or Thursday afternoon. c=