Quotes

Cyrus

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone in the world was rich, there would be no monsters

- Carnatux, Soul Sacrifice

Instead of earning the Theivius Racoonus like originally intended, I got to earn it. And there is no greater honor than that.

-Sly Cooper

If you say "poor thing" you better mean me!

-a really good friend of mine

Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death

-same friend I mentioned above

The only time a man can truely cry, is when it is all over

-Godot, Phoenix Wright

Hey you! Ya! You! The one with the controllor!

I won despite you, you suck!

- Deadpool, Marvel vs Capcom 3

"DON'T MESS WITH A BUNNY!"

-Yarne, Fire Emblem: Awakening

I prefered some of Owain's quotes

"This sword hand twitches"

"For the Sacred Stones"

"On the Path to Radiance"

"This power... I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!"

Ps. The quote "I'm a bunny" sounds way more epic when Hugh Jackman says it

I prefered some of Owain's quotes

"This sword hand twitches"

"For the Sacred Stones"

"On the Path to Radiance"

"This power... I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!"

Ps. The quote "I'm a bunny" sounds way more epic when Hugh Jackman says it

Thanks for completely demolishing my quote :c

Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.

V for Vendetta

Are you okay ? No, I can gather that much. How do you feel, Hayate ?!

Nagi- Hayate the Combat Bulter

Just reading that, starts to make my sides hurt.

"You- I wanna like you. Don't talk about change, just do it. I fought for what's on my mind till a bullet went through it.

And you, moneybags- you're like pancake, you're flip-floppity. This is a country, not a company you can play like monopoly." - Abe Lincoln, Epic Rap Battles of History

Theres no such thing as a painless lesson. They just dont exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You cant gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, youll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.

Edward Elric

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

"I knew it, as soon as you two left. You aren't FBI. Who are you? Who are you working for, huh? The Men in Black? You working for the Mandroid?" Ronald, Supernatural.

"We're not working for the Mandroid!" Sam Winchester, Supernatural.

Sorry, I just really loved that part.

Hammerlock's giving you a rifle? I laugh at his offer- Ha! If you bring me those furs, I'll give you this badass shotgun that I looted off a dead vault hunter. It's still fresh- you can still smell the sadness on it. - Claptrap, BL2

(19:32:48) +Amethyst: um. yo. yo. preachin' da street life straight from da hood, spit the slick rhymes showin' ya what's good, cause da beats too sweet can't meet this elite bustin' 'em just in for ya to trust the big time. word.

Inspiring, really.

When you meet with scary people, you must always protect your wallet and asshole!

(Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid)

A reason why I considered Full Metal Panic on of the funniest animes I ever watched.

"Haven't you realized that your existence can easily be erased without your identity? Why don't you leave your father's protection, stand up for your own free will, and take a step forward with your own two feet? It's the only way you'll ever be able to prove you exist."

~Valvatorez to Emizel, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

"Tell me, who's the baddest of the bad? The maddest of the mad? The killer of kings and destroyer of worlds?"

~Gig, Soul Nomad And The World Eaters

Look round you, what tha fuck do you see, biatch? Muthafuckas falling. Givin up, losin hope. Yo ass is here cuz you haven't. Yo ass didn't quit. you didn't back down. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Yo ass took falls time n' time again, gots back up, n' threw yo ass ta victory. Well shiiiit, it wasn't power, or skill. Dat shiznit was determination.

TRANSLATION

Look around you, what do you see? People falling. Giving up, losing hope. You're here because you haven't. You didn't quit. you didn't back down. You took falls time and time again, got back up, and threw yourself to victory. It wasn't power, or skill. It was determination.