Newtwo- The Return of Mewtwo

Huggyboo

It looks fine.

I think people are over-reacting.

It's like they took a really, really bad pokemon mashup and decided to make it a legit pokemon. They coulda used that circular phrame thing around arceus instead of doing that... hideous thing to his head. Now he's like that blue alien from the 5th element. Does that look cool to you? Does that look functional to you? How does that not look like a stupid drag to you?

Nintendo, ruining my childhood. Just stop right now, Nintendo. Your april fool's joke is late and I will not accept the slowpoke meme as an excuse. Stop this shit right now.

It looks fine.

I think people are over-reacting.

It does. It's actually really well designed. While I see no reason for them to have brought back Mewtwo, I can't complain about it nor can I complain about the new Mewtwo form considering it looks really well.

It's like they took a really, really bad pokemon mashup and decided to make it a legit pokemon. They coulda used that circular phrame thing around arceus instead of doing that... hideous thing to his head. Now he's like that blue alien from the 5th element. Does that look cool to you? Does that look functional to you? How does that not look like a stupid drag to you?

Nintendo, ruining my childhood. Just stop right now, Nintendo. Your april fool's joke is late and I will not accept the slowpoke meme as an excuse. Stop this shit right now.

Again, it looks fine and you're overreacting. It's no less overdesigned or having useless features that the Original Mewtwo. Hell, I'd say it's even more of a simple design. As for them ruining your childhood, stop it. Just stop saying that right now. They haven't removed the orignal Mewtwo from the games or gone back and retcon your life to where it never existed. You can simply ignore this new form and love the old Mewtwo, not that hard.

Anyway, here's some screenshots of it in-battle.

3nH52SV.jpg

I've seen that video. Nothing surprising there, all the moves mewtwo has been able to use for forever. It's got a tail that is taking the idea of a pony tail way too far, and it's got swollen toes like it was engineered with gout/eggplants.

It looks really well? I would cut you in your sleep sir. It's a floating alien thing with rounded features and it has even angrier eyes than mewtwo. It's probably angry at how horrible it looks.

Imad, fight me bro.

I've seen that video. Nothing surprising there, all the moves mewtwo has been able to use for forever. It's got a tail that is taking the idea of a pony tail way too far, and it's got swollen toes like it was engineered with gout/eggplants.

It looks really well? I would cut you in your sleep sir. It's a floating alien thing with rounded features and it has even angrier eyes than mewtwo. It's probably angry at how horrible it looks.

Imad, fight me bro.

Calm down, bro. Your Genwunner is showing.

hEF36Y8.png

I wasnt trying a tactic I was just saying that is how you sounded. And the point of my post also on that note is if thats how Mewtwo looked originally you probably wouldnt have an issue with it. but because it didnt look like that origianally you are against it.

I wasnt trying a tactic I was just saying that is how you sounded. And the point of my post also on that note is if thats how Mewtwo looked originally you probably wouldnt have an issue with it. but because it didnt look like that origianally you are against it.

You've seen me post before and know how I hate a LOT of pokemon based on how they look, gen 1 included. Your argument is invalid sir, as I would hate it even then.

Wes... You don't know how backward it is to have YOU say my wording is poor.

At any which rate, we've all said our piece on how we feel about this... new thing... and that will be end of that, at any rate. Anybody else feel free to like or dislike it, I shall say no more till the next info release.

I honestly care about it as much as I cared about the Crystal Sawsbuck legendary

AKA I don't care about it at all

Maybe Game Freak went DBZ or something, but...

meh, the starters looked good, but as they've been showing more pokemon I've been having less interest. The bug, crystal horse, normal/flying guy and now DBZ Mewtwo just don't really strike me in anyway.

The wyvern legendary looks cool, though.

You want to know what I think?

The newform disgusts me. Is nintendo trying to pull off a form where mewtwo in the pdrocess of being mrwtwo?

Idk.

All I hope is it actually has decent special stuff like a new signature move (lolPsystrike) to cover up for this weird alien thingy

I honestly care about it as much as I cared about the Crystal Sawsbuck legendary

AKA I don't care about it at all

Maybe Game Freak went DBZ or something, but...

meh, the starters looked good, but as they've been showing more pokemon I've been having less interest. The bug, crystal horse, normal/flying guy and now DBZ Mewtwo just don't really strike me in anyway.

The wyvern legendary looks cool, though.

But they haven't revealed the region's Bug or Bird yet.

If you mean this, then it was proven fake a while back.

65259_448174385250846_504669303_n.jpg

But they haven't revealed the region's Bug or Bird yet.

If you mean this, then it was proven fake a while back.

65259_448174385250846_504669303_n.jpg

...wow, I'm an idiot. I knew most of the announcements were fake, but these two... HOW DARE YOU DECEIVE ME, HIPSTER BUG! >:C

...wow, I'm an idiot. I knew most of the announcements were fake, but these two... HOW DARE YOU DECEIVE ME, HIPSTER BUG! >:C

Don't feel bad. It had a lot of people fooled for a good little bit. A lot of us wanted Robin Hood to be real deep within our hearts. lol

It looks like they took his tail and put it on his head, then just recolored his fingers and toes. They also made him a bit rounder, which seems to fit perfectly with the new 3D rendering. I look forward to seeing what this "Newtwo" is capable of.

I'm damn near in love with this new form. The only thing I don't like are the feet, otherwise I'd go as far as giving it a +Infinitas cameo if I knew more of its backstory.

I'm sure Game Freak will think of a decent back story for this Pokemon, they're pretty good at that stuff. At any rate, everyone knows I really like this "forme" of Mewtwo. Personally, I think it's a new Pokemon altogether. I don't think it will be called Mewthree either, that sounds pretty lame.. Then again, Mewtwo isn't the most creative name either, so I guess it's possible. I really like the design of it too, I might even like it more than Mewtwo. The biggest factor for me will be its stats though. I want this thing to be extremely powerful, I'm talking Deoxys-A powerful, without the extremely frail defenses. I realize it would certainly be Ubers then, but that just gives me a reason to start playing in Ubers now doesn't it? :P In any case, there is ONE thing I don't like about the Pokemon. That is the feet and "hands"? I don't really have a reason, I just don't really care for em. Rather small thing, and doesn't change my overall view of the Pokemon in the slightest. Which is, of course, it's a badass motherfucker. :D