[Discussion] Kyurem-B -> OU

Amethyst

This stupid thing has Slaking/Regigas/Rampardos syndrome. Massive stats, there's just those few little things that completely ruin the Pokemon competitively. To OU with it.

I would say that it is 100% a Ubers level pokemon. I can't see it being able to used in the OU tier because its massive attack makes it extremely difficult to get at; especially if it is banded.

>Massive stats keep it from being OU

Slaking and Regigigas would like a word with you.

>Banded makes it Uber.

10/10 would lol again.

You also seem to ignore the fact that its typing is one of the worst combinations in the game. Scizor and Ferrothorn just wall it like a champ if it doesn't have HP Fire, and you'd be a moron for running that most of the time. Any fighting type that doesn't run at the speed of a jalopy. You also seem to not realize that Reborn allows things like Chandelure with Shadow Tag, Sand Rush Excadrill, and Speed Boost Blaziken in OU, all of which are miles better than Kyurem-B, so why would something as beatable as Kyurem-B, who really only Borderline level good and not even OU, be banned to Ubers?

This stupid thing has Slaking/Regigas/Rampardos syndrome. Massive stats, there's just those few little things that completely ruin the Pokemon competitively. To OU with it.

Someone else on here realizes that stats aren't everything. I'm legitimately pleased.

I've always been on the side of Ubers, and here's why. Its Attack is massive, which is something seriously lacking in Ubers, thus giving Kyurem-B a niche up in that place. It can use Fusion Bolt to EASILY destroy Kyogre, which is great noting the fact that it can survive a Water Spout. Hazards really suck, but that's what Forretress and them are for. It's not like it has to rely on mediocre special attack, either - that's some crazy stuff there. TL;DR: amazing offensive stats, fair few resistances on nice bulk, outspeeds and destroys Kyogre AND Groudon, thus I say keep it in Ubers.

It sucks in Ubers. Period. Kyurem Black's too slow, too prone to being revenge'd as most ubers are faster than it. Forretress and Tenta can't really spin, the spinblockers easily can take them. Although, I'm not saying that its Uber performance should knock it down. But, it is OU material. It's too slow, its typing is horrible (being weak to fighting in a fighting dominated tier), and its revenged very easily.

Also, why are people only considering its Choice Band set? Its other sets are as good (if not better) than its CB set. If it's locked into Outrage, then its set up fodder for steels such as Jirachi, Skarm, Ferrothorn, and even Forretress. Its Choice Band set is just not that good, its Sub set or its mixed set are way better.