Your Favorite Pokemon to Use

N8theGr8

Generation 5 has brought a whole slew of fun new tricks to use, but which is the one that keeps drawing you back? For me, it's probably Magic Mirror Espeon. Amazingly useful whether it be at stopping hazards from being set up to bouncing back status. I love Espeon, too. Probably one of my favorite Eeveelutions, behind Umbreon and Jolteon. Also, I tend to use Nattorei, as he's great at setting up hazards and has solid defenses, not to mention amazing typing. Don't be shy; what do [i]you[/i] like to use most this generation?

• 1 month later...
i would say Doredia! people say "oh use the own tempo with petal dance!!" but thats not gonna cut it now will it... i like more better is when the sun is all shiny... doredia then blooms and then... start the sleep, leechin, subbing, and the SOLAR BEAM!!! and we got one pokemon that can't be outspeeded... unless maybe scarfed... or legend.... but the chances are low

P.S. when i checked Doradia's speed with sunny day and Chloriphil... it speed be 601 or somthing.... when i checked it after a batoned pass of +6 speed..... 2449 O.o DAT SPEED