Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Getting Mirage tower a second time (tourmaline desert)

Pikachu13

Question

Okay, long story short: I found mirage tower, completed all the tasks, got a honedge, but then after doing that I realized I forgot to find the mimikyu that was supposed to be in a cave on the first level of the puzzle, but I couldn't get it since the stairway from completing the first puzzle was blocking it, so I just left it alone and left the tower.  The next day I found a mirage in the desert, which was strange since I thought I had already found them for the mirage tower and from other sources, it was supposed to stay there. I went back to the place where the mirage tower was supposed to be, and it was gone (back to it's original polluted pond etc.) So I found three mirages like I did last time, but the tower still didn't appear.
I'm not sure whether I have to find more mirages? How do I make the tower reappear?  
(Sorry if this question has already been asked)

Edited by Caitie42

6 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Caitie42 said:

The next day I found a mirage in the desert, which was strange since I thought I had already found them for the mirage tower and from other sources, it was supposed to stay there. I went back to the place where the mirage tower was supposed to be, and it was gone (back to it's original polluted pond etc.) So I found three mirages like I did last time, but the tower still didn't appear.
I'm not sure whether I have to find more mirages? How do I make the tower reappear?  

Sounds like you found 4 mirages (the one before you checked the tower, then three more). It needs to be three. Try finding two more. If that doesn't work then the counter might have reset and you can go find another. 

When you saw the mirage, did you happen to touch the oasis crystal before going back? That might be the reason why it disappeared. As for how to get it back, just find the oasis' again. Check the tower between every time you touch the oasis crystal.

On 7/13/2018 at 7:40 PM, ProjectIceman said:

When you saw the mirage, did you happen to touch the oasis crystal before going back? That might be the reason why it disappeared. As for how to get it back, just find the oasis' again. Check the tower between every time you touch the oasis crystal.

I'm not sure if it's coincidence, hence i haven't tried it for several times for me to give a conclusion. But i tried surfing in the oasis and then the tower appeared. You should try hence you have nothing to lose. 

On 7/13/2018 at 2:04 AM, Pikachu13 said:

Okay, long story short: I found mirage tower, completed all the tasks, got a honedge, but then after doing that I realized I forgot to find the mimikyu that was supposed to be in a cave on the first level of the puzzle, but I couldn't get it since the stairway from completing the first puzzle was blocking it, so I just left it alone and left the tower.  The next day I found a mirage in the desert, which was strange since I thought I had already found them for the mirage tower and from other sources, it was supposed to stay there. I went back to the place where the mirage tower was supposed to be, and it was gone (back to it's original polluted pond etc.) So I found three mirages like I did last time, but the tower still didn't appear.
(Sorry if this question has already been asked)

i find usuallly in around 11 or so times though once it took me 20 tries was doing some grinding there.....