I may be gone for up to a year.

Yuki

1 day ALP 10 days out of school suspension and a recommendation for expulsion because I brought a controlled substance I wasn't prescribed onto school property.

Separate from this is the issue that being an adult and having committed this crime, I am liable to be arrested and face up to a year in prison.

I'm posting this first to make you guys aware of my possible prolonged absence and secondly to beg that none of you make the same mistake I did.

Keep your energies high and your spirits soaring.

Whether or not you believe/put any stock into the idea, it would mean the world to me if you keep me in your thoughts and hope that I get off as easy as possible.

HARK WHHHYYY

WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEEEEL?

But anything. i'll miss you ;~;

I mean yo flareons n all qq

i miss drunk hark already

Anyway, good luck, i'll see you when you're like in, 1 year or something on the server?

At least you'll update c:

But pretty much. Good luck n all.

They're going to put you in jail for a year for bringing anxiety medication to a school?

are you kidding me

^this.

But you also have to realise that it wasn't his prescription and he didn't tell the office and yeah. Schools are just really serious about those and it's ridiculous

The sad part is that when ever my school catches people with these things is that they only send them to some mandatory year long rehab class like thing.

No police, no expulsions.

Hang tight, Hark. Hopefully things will improve.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaark D: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

But in all seriousness, I hope they let you off easy :c Even though you borked teh rulez, the offense itself wasn't so bad. If it's your first offense you're more likely to get a smack on the wrist and some community service than to go to jail.

God damn.

Depending on how much was on you, you could be in for some shit.

Best of luck to you, bro. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.

What are they thinking?

He brought anti-anxiety meds to school. Let's see how anxious he gets we send him to prison instead of school? dafuq.

Not to say you weren't doing really, really really, stupid stuff, Hark. Cuz you definitely were. Consequences, man.