So, I recently discovered a new Nuzlocke varient, in which you pick 1 Pokemon from each type, add them to your game and then that's it. No more pokemon. Meaning no catching pokemon, no scooping up gift pokemon, nothing. Once a mon has been fainted, it will be considered dead, as per Nuzlocke rules, and that type, will be crossed off of my "stars" list (well, the pokemon selected for that type)

I have decided to put my current fairy mono run on hold for the time being, to attempt this locke, in Reborn.

my "stars" for this playthrough will be in the "favourite of each type" picture attached to this.

My thoughts/actions on some of my team members.

-I feel Darkrai was a fair option, since it's level up move set is atrocious (doesn't learn a STAB Special Dark type move until the 90's. That's kinda terrible).

-Mega Lopunny has been subbed out for Jangmo-o, since Lopunny doesn't get the fighting type without Mega Evolution, and Jangmo-o is a new Pokemon for me, so it'll be fun.

-I have decided to debug in Espeon instead of an Eevee, because Happiness Evolutions are tedious, and I didn't want to run the risk of evolving into the wrong Eeveelution.

-Latias, I felt would be a fair choice, since it's good, without being TOO good.

-In the case of Salazzle, I debugged my Salandit to female (as it was male when I added it)

Other information:

-All pokemon have been added in, all at level 5, and in their base forms (with the exception of Espeon that is)

-All of my pokemon have been debugged to Serious Nature, and they will remain that way for the whole playthrough. That way, they all have a neutral nature, which will add to the challenge a little, not having that extra little bit of a buff in their preferred stats.

Let me know what you all think!

favorites.jpg

Edited by RiseOfLugia