Your first word

Ashka

So this popped into my head. I guess for most people it's your mom, dad or a relative's name, but I was curious. Anyone have any weird ones? Mine was 'gorgeous', apparently. Well, that was what I was trying to say. Supposedly it sounded more like 'gogo' but the sentiment was there. It was because a song with the word in it was playing all the time back then.

Technically my first word was "dada" but as far as anything else goes, my first word was "Frustrating."

Apparently I was sitting in a grocery store and was trying to say "you are frustrating me," according to my mother.

Probably something along the lines of "cool" or "sweet". I had a major sweet tooth when I was little, more than other kids, believe it or not. Anyway, the latter is much more likely, just not the way I usually use the word. Haha.

Other than the typical "mama" and "dada", I think it was... Either something in French cuz that was my first language or "Dania", my cousin/older sister figure's name.

Well the first two things I said were: "Vô Vô" (For the lame ones in the server ((YES THAT MEANS ALMOST ALL OF THE SERVER)) who don't speak Portuguese, I was trying to say Grandpa) and then my next one was "Ão". (Again for the lame ones, I was trying to say dog. AKA: Puppies! :D)

When I was a little girl, my father recorded me saying my first word, but only because he was trying teach me. Apparently I had said "Niggers." He left Comedy Central on at the same time and I just picked up on it.