Team Rocket Challenge.

anethia

The Team Rocket Challenge!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Team Rocket Challenge is a challenge to be done inside a Pokemon Game. The rules are simple and are easy to follow:

Rules:

1. Aside from your starter, you are limited in the Pokemon you can use. You can normally use Poison, Bug, Dark, Ghost, Ground and certain Normal types. (Rattata or the Region's equivalent, Meowth, Lickitung, and Kangaskhan.)
  2. Optional - If you have a Cheating device or are playing on an Emulator, you can use Pokemon outside of those types if they have been "stolen," (caught from another trainer.) If you lose with a stolen Pokemon, it has been "freed" and you must release it. You can only capture the last Pokemon of an important character (E.g Rival,) or a Gym Leader.
  3. You cannot leave an area until all accessible trainers have been defeated.
  4. If you are playing a 1st or 2nd Generation game, avoid Team Rocket Grunt challenges as much as possible. If you are playing Gen 3 or beyond, crush the enemy team completely.
  5. Trading is allowed with others taking the Team Rocket challenge.
  6. Your mission is complete once all the possible legendary Pokemon in that region have been claimed - for the glory of Team Rocket! (This does not count the ones you cannot yourself get, i.e Event Pokemon or such.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't sure if this had been done or not, so I decided to host one for all of us to have fun and play in! If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask and I'll try and respond to them ASAP! This is no competition and just something for us all to have fun in. There's no limitations on the numbers of Grunt's being sent on the mission!

Remember Grunt's: Don't forget to report back to the boss about your mission! He needs to keep track of your progress.

Grunt's:

Shirinui - ( Pokemon Platinum - Sinnoh ) - MIP.

Silver - ( Pokemon White 2 - Unova 2 years after. ) - Not Deployed.

Rotom - ( Pokemon Black - Unova ) - MIP.

Supergum - ( Pokemon Emerald - Hoenn ) - MIP.

Edited by Shirinui

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that! You are now officialy accepted! Report back to the boss about your mission. Depart when ready!

(In other words, put the log of things that happened in this thread, so we can keep track! Any method is fine.)

Those stupid posers Team Aqua and Team Magma won't know what hit 'em...

Sign me up for Emerald >:3

Right away~. Begin when ready.

Oh and Rotom, very sorry, I posted at the same time, and didn't notice your post! Accepted! Go when ready.

Edited by Shirinui

I am here to report that Gym Leader Roxanne's prized Nosepass is now under Team Rocket's possesion! :)

rJ30bne.png

Also, I managed to help myself to another 12 other Pokemon for the glory of Team Rocket!

oi3DqE7.png

As for my Pokemon companion, here he is in all his grassy glory!

sv34fhU.png

In the next episode, I'll take down those posers of Team Aqua and steal ourselves a bunch of new Pokes such as May's Torchic, Meditite, and, hopefully, Brawly's Makuhita! Stay tuned!

I am here to report that Gym Leader Roxanne's prized Nosepass is now under Team Rocket's possesion! :)

rJ30bne.png

Also, I managed to help myself to another 12 other Pokemon for the glory of Team Rocket!

oi3DqE7.png

As for my Pokemon companion, here he is in all his grassy glory!

sv34fhU.png

In the next episode, I'll take down those posers of Team Aqua and steal ourselves a bunch of new Pokes such as May's Torchic, Meditite, and, hopefully, Brawly's Makuhita! Stay tuned!

Great work Private! ( Remember everyone, Team Rocket needs lots of Pokemanz. You don't need to catch 'em all, but catch as much as you think we need! You just can't use 'em, see? And ones stolen are able to be used as well, remember. )

Stuck at Normal gym leader. Forgot her name. But i only have a lvl 17 Drilbur. And a lvl 18 Patrat..

What about your starter?

Team Rocket Grunt Gummy here with a new special report regarding Operation Hoenn!

Badge #2 has been successfully obtained, along with the Gym Leader's finest Pokemon: Makuhita, in this case.

8lTzsrP.png

This little bugger almost cost me 4 of my stolen Pokes @_@ But he's working for the glory of Team Rocket now so I don't mind! :D

Onto the minor details of this section of the operation:

- Evolved Torchic and Treecko.

- Caught Sableye and Zubat

- Stole... Well, aside from Makuhita, I tried to steal a Tentacool and a Meditite, but they managed to die before I could catch them... and they smudged my perfect record >_> No matter. There are many of those out there.

Here's a photo of my box up to now.

http://i.imgur.com/Qto1hQv.png

Total Pokemon in my possession: 18 (counting my starter Grovyle, which is stuck in my party for obvious reasons)

Qto1hQv.png

Well, I'll see you all later for Episode 3! This is Rocket Grunt Gummy, signing off.

Great job, Cadet. You have been promoted from normal Grunt to Super Grunt.

Regarding operation Sinnoh, I have obtained a Monferno, Shellos, and Wurmple.

(I stole the Shellos.)

Roark's Cranidos and Gardenia's Roserade are both in the possesion of Team Rocket. Team Galactic was obliterated, and the trust of Professor Oak has been gained. Along with many others. Everything is going smoothly...

Edited by Shirinui

• 3 months later...