RMB - Since there's a lot of LoL around!

Vermillion

RMB1.jpg

An RMB is a way to display your best builds. A way to have others recognize your work/see your thought processes when you make a build. It is not a way to throw out your gimmick build that you made while eating breakfast. Nor is it somewhere for you to bash others. If you're rating the build, it's for you to provide constructive criticism of the build. It's not for you to call it stupid just because you don't agree with something within the build.(Thanks, Prop. I'm adapting everything.)

RMB22.jpg

1. Do not post an incomplete build. This means a build that doesn't have Runes, Masteries and Items at the same time.
2. You don't have to give your champion an introduction, but it always helps to set the mood, and show you know what you are talking about.
3. Do not post here if you're a build hipster. People will most likely use that build to test or for fun.
4. Expect constructive criticism. You can ignore criticism/suggestions and argue them, but don't go too far.
5. Don't post if you aren't going to listen to suggestions. This is not a FLATTER MY BUILD.
6. Contrary wise, if all you're going to do is bash/circlejerk don't post.
7. Including pictures would liven up your thread, so consider it!
8. Please base your RMB's competitively. Runaans Hurricane on a Melee won't be accepted, for example.
9. Actually using the build before you post it would help you to better understand what exactly needs fixing, or help you understand the criticism you are receiving.

RMB3.jpg

There are a few things your RMT must/preffered contain, and these things are as follows;

1. An 'Overview' section.
--At a Glance is the section in which people see the lane you're going to, all six items, 30 Masteries, Rune book and Summoner Spells on a given build. They are showcased merely with images.
2. A Build creating process.
*This can show your mindset as you were creating the build and better showcase the roles of each item, mastery and rune, and also possible edits/changes the reader can make if they decide to adapt the said build.
3. An actual analysis.
--This is a given. An RMB must contain a detailed and in-depth analysis of how your build interacts with your champ and the team, and possible matchups. This provides the information of how the build works as a whole.
4. "Build like this if/ Pick this Champion if*"
Why should your build be used? What functions does it enhance? What playstyle is best to use it? *If you've given your champion an introduction, why should you pick it?
*Not mandatory, but preferred.

RMB4.jpg

Someone has already described it very well. I'll just make my small adjustments.

Rating can be made formulaic once you've had practice. Builds can be widely different, but rating them can be done step by step.

**ADAPTED**
1) Identify the threat
The first step to take when trying to fix a build is identifying what is wrong with it, i.e. what it is threatened by and how these threats can be reduced. A build's biggest threat might not necessarily be a single Champion -- in fact, most well built builds will never be too vulnerable to a single foe. Champs can be weak to residual damage, be naturally squishy or built a little too builky, this which give the likes of Vayne and Kog'maw free meltdowns; they can be weak to sustain builds and have a hard time outlaning them (Regen bead and pots for Garen might be cheap, but it is used because it work, and All-In builds are often quite weak to it without realizing it. Identifying what a built champion is weak to is the first step in helping it patch up the weakness. Experience in the current metagame is paramount when trying to help a build, and as raters you have to make sure you know what is common and what is effective. Being comfortable and confident in your own Logic goes a great way in improving your ability to help others.

2) Explain how it is a threat
It's not enough to just say "GG Diana x Kat". You have to back that statement up and explain briefly how it happens. With the case of the Diana x Kat example, you would highlight opportunities it would get to Poke, e.g. Diana's Crescent strike, and just point out how the build's lack of magic resist or whatever mean they can't handle Moon Lady. This should be done very briefly. However, you should always try to give an explanation, however brief, of why the threat is one in relation to the way the built champion works.

3) Provide a solution
Pointing out a problem is not enough - as raters you are expected to fix it as well as best you can. Letting the new player know that he is weak to Diana is great, but now all he is going to do is slap a Negatron Cloak on the build and call it a day, wholly believing that this single MR item has him secured against the threat. Providing a solution is another point at which the range of your competitive experience is important - you can't really recommend something unless you've seen it used successfully or done so yourself. Therefore I can't highlight enough how important it is to play the game regularly and try out a variety of styles and Items, thus best preparing you to help others make the right choices.

The solutions you recommend needn't be new Items. Indeed, it is often best to try and deviate as little as possible from the original team as possible. Remember, you're here to rate the team, not rebuild it. Don't destroy a build's core in order to fix a simple Renekton weakness - instead, cater your fix around the build's strategy. If the team is desperately in need of having 3 or more of its Items replaced, then it's hardly worth rating and should be closed. Changing some Armor Seals or tweaking the mastery tree are the best changes if they would help the build. However, some builds really just need some Item replacing, and so don't be afraid to do this if you know it will help the build more than the Item whose place it is taking. Also, when recommending sets, try to do it in a neat, concise way. Taking up 7 lines just to write out a set just stretches out your post unnecessarily and can make it annoying to read. I like to use the following format when recommending Items:

Item
Attributes
Passives

Active

You don't have to do it like this, but try to keep your recommendations as concise as possible.

4) Explain how the solution helps
Again, rather basic, but you should take care not to miss doing this out. Even if it's a very basic "Abyssal Scepter can block some of Diana's poking potential while providing you with more ganking strenght", try and always note how the fix you recommended will help with the problem. If you've recommended the right solution, this shouldn't be hard to do at all, since you'll have had reasons for choosing the Item in the first place. Getting these down in your post will help the person whose build you are rating see your (hopefully) correct reasoning and realize that the fix is helpful. At the end of the day, by rating a build you are just trying to help the guy out, and so backing up your points to convince him that your solutions are good will make him a lot more likely to pay heed to your advice. It can be annoying when people just ignore what you are trying to advise them with, but most of the time it is because you didn't explain why your help is helpful well enough. Either that or they are just obstinate and are losing out anyway.

RMB5.jpg

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki is the absolute best place you can go for resources, descriptions, and everything about a champion or item. I strongly reccomend using it.

http://www.championselect.net/ is a division of Solomid, which lists champion's common strong and weak picks, as well as potential lane companions. It is also a good place to look at.

http://beta.lol.fanrealm.net/6GGgMqT5wNIYFGUKDrkZ/champion-select Here is THE place to go for stat calculation, if you're feeling lazy and un-mathy, you zetta sons of digits.

Hopefully this project, aside from being COMPLETELY adapted from RMT and from Neo's thread, works out for those League of Legends players in the forum.

I might start with one of my own builds in this format, as an example.

Edited by Princess Luna

Let me just jump right in, then.

Shyvana - "A fist of Ice or Fire"

Jungle ~

wallpaper_760px_11293.jpg

Champion introduction:

Rune book
lgte719.png
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9
Greater Seal of Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed x3
Masteries -
lgtadd2.png
Final item build
Frozen_Mallet_item.pngSunfire_Cape_item.pngRunic_Bulwark_item.pngRanduin%27s_Omen_item.pngBlade_of_the_Ruined_King_item.png3267_64.png
Summoner spells
Exhaust.pngSmite.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------
Creation Process & Analysis -
Well, here it is. This is my build for jungling as Shyvana.
Let's start out by as basic as it can get, Summoner Spells.
Since this is a jungling guide, Smite is a Given. However, Exhaust is my personal choice. It gives the lane you're ganking not only an advantage on their engage, but if you're the one to engage, it compensates lack of CC and stacks with the Red buff slow.
On towards the Masteries. My Shyvana is Mastery-wise offensive, with a bit of AP to give burnout and flame breath more of an early punch, And that's the key to a great Shyvana, early ganks. If you can make yourself known early, giving your lanes advantage or even getting the advantage by getting kills, you're bound to keep on the same way.
When it comes to my rune page, people have really mixed opinions about it, but that's because no one understands how amazing Magic Penetration is on Shyvana. Burnout and flame breath are MAGIC DAMAGE, and early on, they'll be your biggest source of damage. Why runes and masteries for it? Because that's the only way to get Magic Pen besides building ability power items. Still on that subject, some supports exchange MR Glyphs for AP Glyphs to have a stronger punch in lane and because they're against an AD carry, so it's "mostly alright" to make that change. With magic pen, your flames are going to scorch with almost TRUE DAMAGE, guaranteeing a good kill.
My item build tends to vary with situational items, but more often than not, with balanced magic and physical damage teams, that build goes great.
Now, let's talk about each item one by one.
Frozen_Mallet_item.png Frozen Mallet : Stats
| +700 health
| +30 attack damage
| Unique Passive – Icy: Your basic attacks slow your target's Movement Speed by 40% for 1.5 seconds (30% slow for ranged attacks).
Now, since you really lack CC, you'll depend on Red buff and Exhaust during the ganking phase, but lategame, your AD carry is the one who's getting red, so you need an alternative. Turns out this baby
does more than that, it also makes you relatively tankier, which is your objective! Be tanky, but still be a force to be reckoned with. This combos with the boot upgrade of choice for me, Furor. Not only you'll be slowin', you'll also be runnin'.
Sunfire_Cape_item.png
Sunfire Cape :
| +45 armor
| +450 health
| Unique Passive: Deals 40 magic damage per second to nearby enemies (400 range).
Who are you? You're the dragon lady. You turn into a dragon and jump into the frey, fearless. What better item than Sunfire is there to tank up a little more, and also give periodical damage just by being there?
I have no idea. Thornmail is for babies and Rammus.
Runic_Bulwark_item.png
Runic Bulwark :
| +300 health
| +20 armor
| +30 magic resistance
| Unique Aura - Legion: Allies- +10 armor +25 magic resist +10 health regen. Minions - +50% armor, magic resist and health regen.
Now, before anyone gets on my ass about how this item is supposed to be built by the support, I'll state right now that I think that's bull. This item is too expensive for a support. While keeping your balance on wards and items, such as the kindlegem, shurelya's, and more of a utility based build, leave it to the jungler or even the top laner to build it, since you'll get Legion during ganks and teamfights much the same, from someone that's been farming the jungle, getting assists, and can spare some gold for it.
Randuin%27s_Omen_item.png
Randuin's Omen:
|+500 health
|+70 armor
|Passive Unique Passive – Cold Steel: When hit by basic attacks, reduces the attacker's attack speed by 15% and movement speed by 10% for 1.5 seconds.
|Active Unique Active: Slows the movement speed of nearby enemy units by 35% for 2 (+ 0.5% total armor) (+ 0.5% total magic resistance) seconds. 60 second cooldown (500 Range).
Ah, the bane of AD carries. Slows attack speed, slows movement speed, gives you health, gives you armor, stacks the time of the slow with your defense stats... Whoever focuses you is screwed, that is, if someone actually does. Most of the time you'll be left to deal constant damage with burnout, twin bite, and the next item.
Blade_of_the_Ruined_King_item.png
Blade of the Ruined King
|+25 attack damage
|+15% life steal
|+40% attack speed
|Passive Unique: Your attacks deal 5% of the target's current health in physical damage (60 max vs minions and monsters).
|Active Unique: Drains target champion, dealing 15% of the champion's maximum Health in physical damage and healing you for the damage dealt. Additionally you steal 30% of their movement speed for 4 seconds - 60 second cooldown. (500 range)
Shyvana's passive loves Attack speed. Attack damage and lifesteal are good, too. But what makes this item worth it the most is the active. It's not only a heal, but a movement speed steal, only adding to your list of slows.
3267_64.png
|Mercury's Treads - Furor
|+25 magic resistance
|Passive
|Unique – Enhanced Movement: +45 movement speed
|Unique – Tenacity: The duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds and immobilizes are reduced by 35%.
There's not much to say, since Merc's is the most common boot option. Tenacity and MR, to even up the armor focus.
Well, to wrap it up,
Pick Shyvana if you want to be the badass dragon that doesn't give any fucks out to the enemy, and build this way if you want to show people that though not very frequently played, the dragon rocks some box.

Edited by Princess Luna

Aatrox: The Justicar of the Jungle

Champion Introduction

Runes -

lgtaf6b.png

9x Greater Mark of Armor Penetration

9x Greater Seal of Armor

9x Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist

3x Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage

This is my suggested run spread for him. I actually ran him with Movement Speed Quints instead of Attack Damage when I played him, and it worked great, but the extra damage is nice as well.

Masteries -

lgtdd3fi.png

I personally like this for Aatrox. The normal +30 HP from Veteran's Scars isn't really as important on Aatrox considering the amount of HP he'll gain back and the fact that when he dies, he doesn't. Also taking the turret damage so that he can help push in a turret after ganking a bit better.

Final Build -

3006.png3072.png3078.png3074.png3153.png3083.png

Berserkes Greaves are the best option because boosting his attack speed is a must. The more he attacks, the more often he'll proc his Blood Thirst/Price. Choose whatever Tier 3 Upgrade you think will best fit the situation. If needed you can also get Mercs for the MR and Tenacity or Ninja Tabi for the Armor, dpeending on the enemy team comp and how well you're doing.

The Bloodthirster is a great item for Aatrox, especially when you're coming for unexpected ganks and such. Between Blood Thirst and life steal you'll be capable of jumping in and out of fights with no issues.

Ravenous Hydra is another beautiful item for Aatrox, because what's better than gaining life off of one enemy? Gaining it off of all of them asthey try and try to kill you, but you simply /laugh until they all die.

Blade of the Ruined King's passives are a great addition to Aatrox, giving him another way to get some HP back, MORE life steal AND that attack speed I've been talking about.

You might be wondering 'why Trinity Force over Phantom Dancer?' and I'd respond to you with all of the things it gives him. More Attack Speed, more Damage, a bit of AP to add a small oomph to his E, a bit of crit as well. Now add in Icy, letting you slow down and keep up with any enemy who wants to run away, and Spellblade allows for a nice chunk of damage after using his Q to knock up your enemies, or E to slow them down. It also gives HP which is quite useful. The only useless bit on it is the Mana, but I think it's worth it overall.

The Warmogs can be subbed out for either a Thornmail or Spirit Visage is you believe your regaining HP enough and wish to have Armor/MR, respectively, instead.

Summoner Spells -

50px-Flash.png50px-Smite.png

Flash?ignite is standard on most junglers for me, though I'd be willing to swap out Flash for Exhaust because his Q allows him to jump at an enemy.

Overview of Aatrox:

I personally see him having great Ganking potential, be it form the jungle or in lane. His Q allows him to not only jump into a fight, but knock the opponents up if aimed correctly, giving your teammates some nice time for free damage. In order to maximize your W's worth I like getting plenty of attack speed, it's even better when he's below half health because it's healing goes up by 200%! Then, once you have enough life steal or you think you can easily take an enemy without needing the HP Regain, simply switch to Blood Price, and watch as their health melts away. Aatrox's E is quite Aatro-cious in my opinion. The little bit of AP that Trinity Force gives you will give it a little extra punch, but the range is too short and the slow isn't that great on it's own. Massacre is a great Ultimate to initiate and win teamfights with. First, jump in with your Q, then Ults, taking 15% of every enemies HP around you, then gain that HP on top of your current max AND gain a ranged attack (325 range) for 12 seconds. Just fantastic.

• Administrators

Let me just jump right in, then.

Shyvana - "A fist of Ice or Fire"

Jungle ~

wallpaper_760px_11293.jpg

Champion introduction:

Rune book
lgte719.png
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9
Greater Seal of Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed x3
Masteries -
lgtadd2.png
Final item build
Frozen_Mallet_item.pngSunfire_Cape_item.pngRunic_Bulwark_item.pngRanduin%27s_Omen_item.pngBlade_of_the_Ruined_King_item.png3267_64.png
Summoner spells
Exhaust.pngSmite.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------
Creation Process -
Well, here it is. This is my build for jungling as Shyvana.
Let's start out by as basic as it can get, Summoner Spells.
Since this is a jungling guide, Smite is a Given. However, Exhaust is my personal choice. It gives the lane you're ganking not only an advantage on their engage, but if you're the one to engage, it compensates lack of CC and stacks with the Red buff slow.

I've been trying to rush Blade of the Ruined King on her more often now to have a reliable slow that isn't red buff, and for extra anti-kite power. Looks to me like you're going more tank, which works just as well, but I think around ~170 of each resist is good enough. Personally I've been getting Hydra on her for tons of initial damage when you dive into the enemy team and Q all of them. The lifesteal helps too but I'm not sure if it's overkill or not. I'll try something like this next time I play her maybe.

Of course, last time I played her it was kind of a stomp and I built full damage, so, there's that. I find Zephyr nice on her as a later item if you don't get the Mercury's Treads. The incoming changes to Wit's End are going to be very nice for someone like her though- you should try that out when it happens.

As for runes, since she does a lot of magic damage on top of her auto attacks with her E passive and W altogether, I've actually been working on hybrid penetration runes (that is, marks and quints) to the point that I still have 10 armor penetration, which is enough for the jungle, and then some magic penetration as well. I think a guide I saw had 6 hybrid penetration and 3 attack speed marks? I don't remember.

EDIT2: Got on to screenshot it, it's looking like this-

2GEGkjp.png

EDIT: Why offensive masteries if you're building mostly tanky?

Aatrox: The Justicar of the Jungle
Champion Introduction
Runes -
lgtaf6b.png
9x Greater Mark of Armor Penetration
9x Greater Seal of Armor
9x Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
3x Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
This is my suggested run spread for him. I actually ran him with Movement Speed Quints instead of Attack Damage when I played him, and it worked great, but the extra damage is nice as well.
Masteries -
lgtdd3fi.png
I personally like this for Aatrox. The normal +30 HP from Veteran's Scars isn't really as important on Aatrox considering the amount of HP he'll gain back and the fact that when he dies, he doesn't. Also taking the turret damage so that he can help push in a turret after ganking a bit better.
Final Build -
3006.png3072.png3078.png3074.png3153.png3083.png
Berserkes Greaves are the best option because boosting his attack speed is a must. The more he attacks, the more often he'll proc his Blood Thirst/Price. Choose whatever Tier 3 Upgrade you think will best fit the situation. If needed you can also get Mercs for the MR and Tenacity or Ninja Tabi for the Armor, dpeending on the enemy team comp and how well you're doing.
The Bloodthirster is a great item for Aatrox, especially when you're coming for unexpected ganks and such. Between Blood Thirst and life steal you'll be capable of jumping in and out of fights with no issues.
Ravenous Hydra is another beautiful item for Aatrox, because what's better than gaining life off of one enemy? Gaining it off of all of them asthey try and try to kill you, but you simply /laugh until they all die.
Blade of the Ruined King's passives are a great addition to Aatrox, giving him another way to get some HP back, MORE life steal AND that attack speed I've been talking about.
You might be wondering 'why Trinity Force over Phantom Dancer?' and I'd respond to you with all of the things it gives him. More Attack Speed, more Damage, a bit of AP to add a small oomph to his E, a bit of crit as well. Now add in Icy, letting you slow down and keep up with any enemy who wants to run away, and Spellblade allows for a nice chunk of damage after using his Q to knock up your enemies, or E to slow them down. It also gives HP which is quite useful. The only useless bit on it is the Mana, but I think it's worth it overall.
The Warmogs can be subbed out for either a Thornmail or Spirit Visage is you believe your regaining HP enough and wish to have Armor/MR, respectively, instead.
Summoner Spells -
50px-Flash.png50px-Smite.png
Flash?ignite is standard on most junglers for me, though I'd be willing to swap out Flash for Exhaust because his Q allows him to jump at an enemy.
Overview of Aatrox:
I personally see him having great Ganking potential, be it form the jungle or in lane. His Q allows him to not only jump into a fight, but knock the opponents up if aimed correctly, giving your teammates some nice time for free damage. In order to maximize your W's worth I like getting plenty of attack speed, it's even better when he's below half health because it's healing goes up by 200%! Then, once you have enough life steal or you think you can easily take an enemy without needing the HP Regain, simply switch to Blood Price, and watch as their health melts away. Aatrox's E is quite Aatro-cious in my opinion. The little bit of AP that Trinity Force gives you will give it a little extra punch, but the range is too short and the slow isn't that great on it's own. Massacre is a great Ultimate to initiate and win teamfights with. First, jump in with your Q, then Ults, taking 15% of every enemies HP around you, then gain that HP on top of your current max AND gain a ranged attack (325 range) for 12 seconds. Just fantastic.

writing builds for an unreleased champion you've played twice in customs np np

I'd do my own but the only champions I feel confident enough for that are Quinn and Fiora and well they're not exactly popular- I'd more or less just be re-writing the guides I took small tips from and/or stating the obvious

I've been trying to rush Blade of the Ruined King on her more often now to have a reliable slow that isn't red buff, and for extra anti-kite power. Looks to me like you're going more tank, which works just as well, but I think around ~170 of each resist is good enough. Personally I've been getting Hydra on her for tons of initial damage when you dive into the enemy team and Q all of them. The lifesteal helps too but I'm not sure if it's overkill or not. I'll try something like this next time I play her maybe.

Of course, last time I played her it was kind of a stomp and I built full damage, so, there's that. I find Zephyr nice on her as a later item if you don't get the Mercury's Treads.

As for runes, since she does a lot of magic damage on top of her auto attacks with her E passive and W altogether, I've actually been working on hybrid penetration runes (that is, marks and quints) to the point that I still have 10 armor penetration, which is enough for the jungle, and then some magic penetration as well. I think a guide I saw had 6 hybrid penetration and 3 attack speed marks? I don't remember. The incoming changes to Wit's End are going to be very nice for someone like her though- you should try that out when it happens.

writing builds for an unreleased champion you've played twice in customs np np

And did better than you with on a released champion you've played c=

EDIT: Why offensive masteries if you're building mostly tanky?

Early game advantage. I found hybrid penetration marks weren't cutting it, and you can just build Armor pen on shyvana as Black Cleaver if you want to, and it will synergize well with the build if you're stomping. You could also argue to leave it at the brutalizer and then sell it for something better, but I always aim for something that can resist the teamfight in later stages. This is my usual build because Diamond games are almost never stomps.

• Administrators

The problem with the released vs unreleased thing is that thing are still subject and likely to change.

But it can still serve as a starting point

Early game advantage. I found hybrid penetration marks weren't cutting it, and you can just build Armor pen on shyvana as Black Cleaver if you want to, and it will synergize well with the build if you're stomping. You could also argue to leave it at the brutalizer and then sell it for something better, but I always aim for something that can resist the teamfight in later stages. This is my usual build because Diamond games are almost never stomps.

I'd use the Black Cleaver anyhow as it contaons the Brutalizerwhich I almost always grab it as one of my first items on melee champs, and it's an undeniable earlygame step up whether you are stomping the enemy or not.

"I'd use the Black Cleaver anyhow as it contaons the Brutalizerwhich I almost always grab it as one of my first items on melee champs, and it's an undeniable earlygame step up whether you are stomping the enemy or not."

I expect my top laner or sometimes the AD carry to do so, mostly. I'm not there to shred people to pieces, I'm there to gently tear them apart without much notice.

• 2 weeks later...

AstroTeemoMarkII_zps502fe0c8.png?t=13657

eefc08b2-6c50-45ca-aac4-79104b41605a.jpg

This Teemo build is one that's been stupidly successful for me. It's fantastic, and if you play it correctly people WILL give up on trying to beat you once mid game settles in.

dae95fcf-6b01-4ef6-a1a3-691536de9635.jpg

3e301891-88fc-404a-a248-899dc9ce09bf.jpg

flash.pngignite.png - Flash/Ignite the standard, and it's self-explanatory why.

flash.pngexhaust.png - Take exhaust if you're confident that your DoT will be more than enough. You can also take Exhaust if you want to explore Sadism. (Then again, you're already playing Teemo. You might already be a Sadist.)

25ad6155-b79b-405e-a132-604d1e764bfc.jpg

uuPI0Xw.png

This is what I use for pretty much all of my AP champs except for Singed. It's fairly standard, and serves its purpose.

40f42cb6-cab0-44be-9364-435ae7b7f8b6.jpg

W8i0Ztq.jpg

These bitches right here will have you dunking people. I promise.

69a6d28b-b22b-4b1b-89f5-0908d061797b.jpg

sapphire-crystal.gifhealth-potion.gifmana-potion.gif - Typical starting items, however against someone like Jayce you'll want to get Boots/5

sheen.gifsight-ward.gif- You should grab this on your first back

chain-vest.gifsapphire-crystal.gif - You should be able to afford one of these when you get back. Usually after getting the Sheen, you get a kill.

glacial-shroud.gif or iceborn-gauntlet.gif - I put "or" because not everyone will be able to afford the gauntlet on your back. The Iceborne gauntlet is the centerpiece of this build. The sheen passive along with the slow and armor makes this item beautiful.

boots-of-speed.gif/berserkers-greaves.gif - Your best friends. This is your ticket to keeping a constant slow on people while being able to spam your poison darts.

tear-of-the-goddess.gif - Pick this up, and charge this bad boy up.

nashors-tooth.gif - I lied. THIS is your best friend. Now that it got part of Malady's passive, it's even better.

liandrys-torment.gif - The next stop on your one way terror train. The passive from this item has turned your shrooms into mines of mass destruction.

rylais-crystal-scepter.gif - If you've made it to this item, Congratz! You've made it to the part of the game that I don't get to with this build. This item offers a slow when you use spells on top of the slow granted to your auto-attacks by the Iceborne Gauntlet. (Because of Liandry's passive, your shrooms get even MORE destructive).

manamune.gif/muramana.gif - Your tear should be fully charged at this point, so pick these bad boys up. Your shroom/blind/(Not sure if darts proc the Muramana passive. Udry's tiger stance does, so there's a good chance that they do). At this point you can hunt down just about anyone that isn't an Akali. You are the master of evil, fuck what Veigar says. He couldn't even steal a balloon properly.

I hope you enjoyed reading this build of mine~

2slowJelly