Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

So I'll keep this short...

Ashka

Question

Who wants to tell me where to get Petilil?!? :DDDDD

And Ditto. I know where you're supposed to get it and I went there, put Makuhita in the top left cage, talked to it, nothing. I'm doing something wrong.

and Shuppet

Edited by Ashka

about the ditto, have you put the lickitung in the cage and talked to it before trying with the makuhita? because lickitung is supposed to give you something aswell, maybe you cant free the ditto if you havnt recieved the lickitung gift ^^

• Administrators

Shuppet's actually kind of creepy and a very small inside reference for the older members, but, think about it- what kinds of places would you find a ghost in the game?

protip it's in the cemetary at night

I already got the ditto, what you have to do is to place lickitung under the cage that ditto is in and

just keep clicking until ditto transforms into lickitung and then you'll get a rare candy from lickitung

and then just teleport lickitung to a different cage and then teleport makuhita to the cage under ditto,

from there it'll transform again and bust out the cage. I did this after team meteor ditched the place.

Are you sure there's even a Ditto in that cage? It only appears there if it's been sent there by an earlier event.

:/

From what people told me I was under the impression that it was supposed to be there from the start. In that case, no, it is definitely not in the cage. T.T

I think that you had to run into it earlier; either that or it was one of the mon that was captured by the [redacted] and shipped off. If you don't trigger that event, the one where you get Happiny, then you don't get it. I think.

I think that you had to run into it earlier; either that or it was one of the mon that was captured by the [redacted] and shipped off. If you don't trigger that event, the one where you get Happiny, then you don't get it. I think.

I've already got Happiny. Maybe I'll try taking another look at the warehouses later.

Edited by Ashka

I figured that the only logical thing for me to do I to just talk to every single person, and check specific spots in every single Ward. And then just make some educated guess on where Eevee will mostly be found, I did something like that for the Zorua I found.

Hey, if you guys are still looking, I finally found Eevee. Tonight, I saw Hoppip flying above that one spot in Obsidia and I knew a certain path in a certain forest would be open. Since my Reborn cable is glitched and won't tell me anything, things like this are the only indication I have of weather >.<;

Super hint:

Read the Captain's Log in the abandoned train in Chrysolia Forest carefully.

The cave is in the South East of the forest. Once inside, go where the tracks do not lead.

• Administrators

Has to be either a clear or windy day (I'm leaning towards clear but I could be wrong) and it'll be chilling in a click-able spot on (in?) the rooftop garden