Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Starly/Deino

Bignoob27

Question

7 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

I can't seem to get Starly, also i read somewhere that some people have managed to obtain hydreigon. If so how and can you trade me one?

Starly can either be found on Route 3, or as the mystery egg from the police quest.

Deino can only be found if you have three Dark Materials, but only two are in the game so far. Some people have gotten it by trading in a third.

5 minutes ago, wcv said:

Starly can either be found on Route 3, or as the mystery egg from the police quest.

Deino can only be found if you have three Dark Materials, but only two are in the game so far. Some people have gotten it by trading in a third.

I See, however i found all 5 police and got the growlithe. i didn't know about any egg so i completed the story. is the egg stil obtainable for me?

There is a police officer without a growlithe in the station.  Talk to him and then talk to the police officer across from him and he will offer you an egg if you trade him a growlithe egg.  The egg you receive is the mystery egg.  Keep in mind that no matter how many times you reset, the Pokémon in that egg will not change.  What’s inside is predetermined the moment you create your save file.

40 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

I See, however i found all 5 police and got the growlithe. i didn't know about any egg so i completed the story. is the egg stil obtainable for me?

How far are you into the game I believe after the city is restored you can no longer get the egg