Silver does a Nuzlocke of his own Soul!~

diana

I've been wanting to do a proper Nuzlocke for a while now, and my recent motivation to play Soulsilver goes hand in hand with this. I'll lay down the basic rules right here, that I'll be following.

~First pokemon per area is the only one allowed caught, gift pokemon included. That pokemon faints, there's no going back.

~All pokemon must have a nickname.

~If a pokemon faints, there is no recovery for it. It is to be boxed in the Graveyard box.

~Legendaries can be captured, but unless they are the first encounter of their area, they may not be used, and must be boxed in the Unusable box.

~Every battle counts towards fainted pokemon, no exceptions.

This should be fun, no? First update will be tonight, and subsequent updates will be rather erraticallytimed.

Okay so my first update is a little earlier than I had anticipated.

~Day I~

So I chose Cyndaquil as my starter, mainly because Typhlosion is my favorite of the three available. I struggled a bit with his name, but I decided to call him Nox.

On my way out I'm stopped by that aide guy and hOLY SHIT HE GAVE ME FIVE POTIONS

THANK YOU STRANGE LAB COAT GUY YOU'RE A BRO

Lyra the fashion trainwreck and her Marill stopped me outside and told me to show off Nox to my mom. Normally I don't take orders from girls in overall shorts but I didn't have much choice at all.

MOM WHY ARE YOU SO FORGETFUL AGSHAHDHSHSHSHSJ

she forgot to give me my pokegear

Then she spent five minutes explaining how to make a phone call which I know how to do

Wow mom you're such a help to me

bitch

On my way out of town, Professor Tree stopped me and asked for my phone number which he forgot earlier. Seriously, people, you should look into this memory issue thing

On my way out of town I didn't encounter anything until the last few steps to Cherrygrove, whoch happened to be a Lv.3 Sentret. If only I had pokeballs, since I can't come back later :c

I'll update and edit later because my phone is glitching up. Look forward to that.