Hi, I'm New and Here's a Haiku for all of You

D.M.

"I go by D.M.

Will tell you what it stands for

At the end of this."

Hello all~ I found Reborn fairly recently through Reddit and have been enjoying the game very much. I've been lurking since, searching for answers to my Pokemon troubles, but I figured I should just sign up :>

• I've only played Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, and Ruby, so I'm slowly learning the new Pokemon
  • Favourite Pokemon are Nidoran but I like Nidoran♂ just a bit more: the first time I found one in Reborn I jumped for joy ;~;
  • I like lists
  • I also like K-Pop music. The music in Reborn is awesome (especially at the secret cove), but when I'm training I need to change things up sometimes. So I beat up wild Pokemon while listening to various songs about love most of the time
  • And finally, D.M. is just really the pronunciation of my name and doesn't stand for anything awesome at all like... Dragon Master... but feel free to think of that whenever you read my name

I hope I can help as much as I've been helped already through this forum. Please take care of me~ m(_ _)m

Thanks! To be honest I should be sleeping, too u_u;

Ohey Maelstrom, you got it! (It's fairly obvious I guess, hehe) ^-^ But for some reason a lot of people have a lot of trouble with my name in real life. The horrors of teachers/professors butchering my name in unimaginable ways. So I just tell them "D, dot, M." Checking it out now~ Can't wait to add my own *w*

Due to countless hours of Borderlands 2, all I can read Haiku's in now is Zer0's voice...

Erm, anyway! Hi there, I'm Kaito, resident lazy-arse, welcome and all that general stuff you're going to hear when it comes to a welcome topic. ^^ Enjoy it here, we're good people... mostly.

Hey, DM~

My initial response was, "Oh, the guy's a Dungeon Master."

I hope you're having fun with both generations of new Pokemon~ There are a lot of odd, but wonderful little hellions out there.

I saw Ruby in your list and I wiggled a little bit~ I had played Red as a kid, but not effectively. When I played Ruby I finally became part of the Pokemon universe. ...Though, not having played Gold!Silver, it took a long while for me to tell second gen Pokes apart from the others. @-@

Are you going to be joining us in XY?

Thanks, all :> I definitely want to catch up on a lot of the games before XY, but finding some of the older ones for a decent price proves to be difficult. As well as a GBA ._." (Luckily, I as able to play Ruby with the help of a friend)

Get a smartphone, you can emulate all three of the first generations on it for free, getting the DS games is on yourself.

But welcome! Leave your sanity in some corner of the Byfdfasfdtryexion Wasteland, some poor helpless trainer is bound some use of it.

• Administrators

That's breaking the law fine sir. Unless he owns the game.

It still is even if they own the game.

Aaaand now that I've been lured into posting, welcome!