Rate My Team So Far CLOSED

NueGirl

11 hours ago, NueGirl said:

Z-Crystals are in this game?!

Yes, but don't hope to rely on them. You can't use them until you beat the 16th gym and do a LONG sidequest.

2 hours ago, NueGirl said:

Well here's a list of my new team layout at the moment.

If you have a Mothim you can trade it for  a Trapinch in the house that gets teleported into the forest. Should probably beat Serra first to limit how many times you have to go through the forest, but Flygon is an excellent Pokemon with a huge movepool.

3 hours ago, wcv said:

Yes, but don't hope to rely on them. You can't use them until you beat the 16th gym and do a LONG sidequest.

If you have a Mothim you can trade it for  a Trapinch in the house that gets teleported into the forest. Should probably beat Serra first to limit how many times you have to go through the forest, but Flygon is an excellent Pokemon with a huge movepool.

Flygon is one of my top five favorite mons! And I have decided to do something may sound dumb but I like a challenge.

Started over on a new file at the moment  (Backed up my old one still playing on that one so I'll get a Mothim as soon as I get back to reborn just beat the ice chick. Earthquake made her so easy) and shiny hunting another Torchic. But for this play through I'm checking every corner (I kinda just blew through and missed ALOT a things in the ward I wanna see). But this time I'm shiny hunting the ones (I kinda wanna see the different shinies and the odd are higher in this game anyway).

I don't plan on shiny hunting ALL of them just the ones I wanna use if you understand.

Edited by NueGirl

On 7/27/2018 at 10:28 AM, Zarc said:

You can use Lightshot to screen , it's very easy to use. Just dl it and enjoy. 

Nice for this adamant phanpy , and IV are still correct ^^

Got Lightshot install thought it was one of the slow installs due to it showing unknown time when downloading but it was actually really fast.

Edited by NueGirl