e3 2013

Godot

So e3 is in a few days, and there is video game teases and rumors E'RYWHERE

So far confirmed we will see...

Smash Bros 4, may be called Super Smash Bros Universe

the U in Universe is supposed to be like Wii U

New HD Zelda, 3D Mario, and Mario Kart 8 for wii U

Rare is hinting at an old Classic getting rebooted, which will be either Banjo and Three-ee, Perfect Dark, or Killer Instinct 3

Square Enix has "Big Final Fantasy News", rumor has it that Final Fantasy Vs 13 is being renamed and released for ps4 as Final Fantasy XV

Logo for for Kingdom Hearts 3 may have been leaked!

Sony Companies Naughty Dog, Media Molecule, and Santa Monica studios have surprises for us

Capcom has a "big surprise" rumor has it that it is either Marvel vs Capcom 4 or Darkstalkers 4, there is also a leaked photo of Resident Evil Outbreak box art for Vita

Microsoft Conference is showing off new gameplay footage of Call of Duty Ghosts, and is taking place Monday Morning

Sony Conference is showing off new gameplay of Infamous:Second son and Destiny and is taking place early Monday night

The nintendo conference announcing all the new nintendo games is taking place tues morning

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Microsoft Conference is showing off new gameplay footage of Call of Duty Ghosts, and is taking place Monday Morning"

Really, Microsoft? After how much you're bombing, that's all you're bringing to the table?

Pumped for what Sony and Nintendo have to offer. Really can't wait to see a sneak peek at this new Zelda, and especially Smash Bros. A new Mario Kart could be interesting, well, a new console Mario Kart. I'm really hoping for Donkey Kong news. I wouldn't mind some HD remakes tbh. The new Infamous sounds interesting, and I know for a fact that I will buy that shit as soon as it touches the shelves.

Honestly, being a sole Nintendo person (Never owned another console, I haven't had reason too yet, but I'll probably end up with a PS4), I'm pretty pumped for the Zelda news, and a new Console Mario Kart. Honestly, Nintedno, the only way you could fuck up Mario Kart is by leaving out Vs. Mode.

Again.

Man, I waiting to see if Sony is going to have Gran Turismo 6 on the PS4 and how in depth the game is going to be is because if it's not, then I'm pretty much going to switch back to Xbox and get Forza 5.

• Administrators

>Rusty Bucket Bay
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

on topic i'm not particularly excited for anything (what a shock right?) since I'm more or less a microsoft fan simply because I have a 360 and so do most of the friends I play(ed) with- but I'm seriously disappointed in what I've heard about the Xbox One and LOL if they're only showing off another CoD game on top of the failure of the console

I'll probably just end up taking the same approach I always do to major events; that is, take no interest and wait for people to fill me in through facebook or something.

Nintendo and Sony don't fail me now.

1. SSBU- probably the only legit reason to get a wii u so far. Most everything on it now is a late port of games that were already on ps3 and 360 a long time ago.

2. HD Zelda- pretty sure I stopped playing at 4 swords and enjoyed hand held zelda's far more than any console ones i've played. Console ones just break up the action too much with the kinda bad inventory systems. Impress me or I will it ignore it like I did skyward sword and only rented TP.

3. Never played any of those games except Killer Instinct, but that leave my interest rating at 0.

4. An FF fighting game on the same wavelength as either kh or dissidia? Count me in.

5. KH3- silly sqaure enix. a simple logo isn't enough to tease my interest. Go home, you're drunk and left your wallet at home.

6. Kay. =|

7. More goodies for you John, but I'm not a fan of mvc and the comborific-ness.

8. CoD: Ghosts. I might be interested depending on the amount of story it has, but I already pretty much know how it's gonna play. Exciting factor of -5. It doesn't need to be hyped. It just needs to go on shelves already.

9. Destiny gameplay? I wanna see. Hopefully the shooting will lean more towards halo than borderlands, but the weapons and customization should definitely blend borderlands and a few specific CoD games.

10. Tuesday is such an odd day. It's like reveling in the fact that Japan just does shit to their own, very odd beat.

I remember slast year when everyone EXCEPT Nintendo failed in an utterly complete fashion. "My body was ready" won everything in E3 last year.

lol call of duty.

lol Microsoft.

lol Xbox one

Hopefully they wont allow EA games to make a showing.

banjo_threeie_wii_u_cover_by_djrocket-d5

PLEASE BE THIS

You know this will never happen, Nintendo cannot touch Anything created by rare...

Banjo and James Bond were actually supposed to be in Super Smash Bros.... buuuut Microsoft said "Fuck you Nintendo! They belong to us now Mwahahhaha!"

And theBanjo Franchise was left to gather dust and Rare was forced to make Kenect sports

They show off EA sports games every year - as long as NHL 14 is as good as it was last year, I'll be happy.

@Mario - not gonna be worried if it's anything like Galaxy. That game was amazing.

@Zelda HD - might just be that touted Wind Waker remake, would be swish, but I hope not.

@Rare - would play if it was related to Banjo.

@FF - don't care much tbh.

@CoD - lol.

@Capcom - Somebody get Brave, quickly!

@NaughtyDog - this just screams Uncharted 4.

@Pokemon - I have a small doubt that anything major will be announced that we don't already know about.

Banjo Kazooie is a Rareware Trademark. Although Microsoft owns Rare, Rare can still, you know, sell the rights..

Microsoft had 15 years to do that...

And Banjo Nuts and Bolts was Techniquely Banjo and Three-ie

How to fix Xbox 1:

Drop all the bullshit. And start back with the regular 360 features.

If used game sales are really hurting developers, they should make the online download like $10-15 cheaper than buying the hard copy. It'll make people think twice about buying a used game at such evil institutions at gamestop who buy at dirt prices and knock off only 5 dollars from the brand new price. DL'd games have always had that DRM that keeps it to one account and a limited number of consoles anyways. It'll save companies the money it takes to make and package hard copies, allow the developers to compete with used game stores, and promote the buying of larger hard drives. It's more of a win-win than microsoft's current farce.

Im just going off of what happened last year. Nintendo and Ubisoft were the only good ones out there.

lolol.jpg

Final scores. This E3 really sucked. But MY BODY IS READY made it all worth it, and for that reason alone Nintendo gets a motherfucking S from me.
The sad part is that Nintendo isn't even done yet. We have tomorrow left for 3DS conference.

Overall E3 Rant
The following post contains a decent amount of cussing and strong opinions. View at your own risk. Mods, if this is too intense feel free to move it elsewhere or tell me to tone it down. When I say 'you', I am mostly referring to the general gaming fanbase, as a reminder.

Thoughts in general:

Microsoft%20Logo.jpg

The Xbox 360 has been dead to me since it launched - no - I always fucking hated the Xbox since day one. Only recently has Halo started to grow on me; to the point where I seriously will eventually grab Combat Evolved. Does this make me want to pick up an Xbox 360 for Halo 4? Fuck no. The original nor the 360 NEVER had any good games. South Park: The Stick of Truth might be good, but only time will tell. This conference was easily the worst out of the Big Three, so rest assured, /v/, your hate is not misguided on this one. KINECT KINECT KINECT everywhere, and very very little games until about halfway through. We had to deal with Usher singing and dancing. In. A. Fucking. Video. Game. Conference. What the fuck is wrong with you, Microsoft?! E3 is a video game convention! If I wanted to see dancing and singing I'd go to some shitty concert where I'll watch retards perform on stage for 5 hours. I watch E3 for the GAMES. Get it fucking right. By the way, nobody gives two shits about the Kinect. If you can't see that by now, I feel sorry for you. I wanted to see Dragon Ball Z Kinect for the sheer reactions on /v/, but alas that didn't happen, so not only did Microsoft fucking suck in general, they weren't even a source of comedic relief. However, for Halo and South Park, they get an F plus. If only we had a third good game, just maybe I'd give this shit D minus.

By the way, did I mention this conference had so many casual shooter crap? And CAWADOODY BLOPS 2? I didn't? Oh. No big surprise here, folks!

11875-nintendo_logo_super.jpg

This E3 fucked Nintendo over. And it's not because of them, it's because of the fans. After several horrid conferences barring Ubisoft, people wanted surprises. They wanted MINDBLOWING announcements! But not everything works out for them. /v/ was in a uproar when NO STAR FAWKS or NO FIYAH EMBLEM was announced. What do you fucking expect? You all had your hype meters through the roof, of course you're going to be disappointed! While I do agree that the casual shit was great in number, it does not subtract enough from the show to give this any less than an A. In other words, the only mindless idiots who find this conference bad are the PC MASTER RACE or Sony/Microsoft drones, and people who hyped themselves up too much. Stop crying already. By this point you should know to expect casual shit, good god. As of my time of writing this, The 3DS software conference hasn't even passed yet. And for the past two years, Nintendo revealed more, often good shit after their conference. Regardless, this was a very solid conference. Pikmin 3 looks very exciting to play, and while I'm not fond of two New Super Mario Bros games at once, they aren't, to say per se, >bad<. I am absolutely hyped to see Paper Mario returning to the RPG formula after the atrocity that was Super Paper Mario (in my opinion). Luigi's Mansion 2 is always good, and has been a fan favorite for a very long time. Nintendo finally expands on third party support; getting awesome things like Batman: Arkham City (I thought Harley Quinn was that Lolipop Chainsaw girl at first!) and ZombiU (thanks again, Ubisoft!). Let's talk about the Wii U itself though - my first impressions are good.... until I saw the battery life. 5 hours is an awfully short time, and I doubt it will be rechargeable. I'm hard pressed for batteries with my Wiimote as it is, so 5 hours is pushing it. I hope this gets rectified. Ultimately; I will update this when I receive 3DS news on the 6th of June. With all of this in mind, Wii U is probably not a day one buy for me - I'm hard pressed for money as it is, and right now, the library isn't mindblowing for me. Like the 3DS however, it will most likely pick up with time. So wait a bit. And finally..

"And even though I was focused on beating Mr. Miyamoto, I heard some of you laughing. Don't try to deny it, I heard you. Yes, my body was ready."

And for this reason alone, Nintendo gets not an A, not an A+, but an S. Reggie, don't you ever die on us. :<

Update: Roundtable is going on. In addition to the games revealed, there's an Animal Crossing and an F-Zero game confirmed for Nintendoland. NSMBU seems to have better graphics than all the other Mario games in terms of background detail, and is considerably difficult. It seems you will be able to transfer all your VC games and saves to the Wii U. And on top of that, Nintendo said that they are targeting people who love games, not casual gamers! Me likey. Let's see what tomorrow brings for us.

PS:

06:44:45 PM PDT
They're talking a lot about sharing information with people you meet in the game. "I know on the Internet there are plenty of message boards, but I hate when people go onto message boards and complain about games they've never played."

This made my day.

sony.jpg

Intitally I had some pretty high hopes for Sony. I own a PS3 not for their mainstream titles, but for shit like Gundam: Extreme VS. Not very exciting to you, huh? Well, in truth, I'm not entirely sided with Sony, but I'll say this: They are more capable of producing quality titles than Microsoft. And they definitely had the library to give Nintendo a serious run for it's money during the PS1 & 2 days. However, those days are long gone. This conference was fucking underwhelming by a very large margin, but atleast Sony showed GAMES. The opening was fantastic, but it all went downhill from there. The conference quickly became a Playstation Vita advertising fest that screamed 'HEY, TURDS, GO BY A VITA EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE SHIT FOR A GAME LIBRARY FOR IT'. What games we did get treated to... oh god, do I even have to fucking mention this game? Playstation All Stars is HORRID. Sony THEMSELVES ACKNOWLEDGE that THIS IS A SMASH BROS. RIPOFF. AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRY TO DEFEND THIS PIECE OF SHIT! Here's how you win at it: SPAM SUPERS. Cross compatability with the PS3 and Vita? Gee, where have I heard that befor--- oh wait, that's right, from last year's E3! AT NINTENDO. Sony, fucking be original. Like you were back in the PS1 days. It's painful to watch the amount of fail that is witnessed seeing you dumbfucks attempt to copy Nintendo so badly. If Nintendo really is a 'sinking ship', let's stop taking ideas from them and poorly executing them. How about you use your minds for once and create something without relying on other ideas? I know Sony can do it. It's not like they were as bad as they are now with ideas. Kids in the 80s and 90s can attest to this! Other than that, it gets worse. After showcasing the PS Move, another piece of shit like the Kinect, what are we shown? Guess. Can't guess? I'll tell you: STORYBOOKS ON THE PS MOVE. SPONSORED BY J.K ROWLING. MAGIC STORYBOOKS, MIGHT I ADD. I guess Harry Potter plays the Playstation 3 on his spare time. We got treated to Assassin's Creed 3... again. Apparently there's two different versions, the Vita one and the PS3 one. Fuck, I don't know.
Thankfully, Sony manages to save itself from an F when they showed off the newest God of War game and last but not least, The Rest of Us, aka Uncharted. No, really. It looks like Uncharted. Factored in with a very strong beginning, Sony saves itself from an absolute failure with a D minus. Try harder next E3, or at TGS 2012.

electronicarts.gif

...Do I really have to talk about this shitstain of a company? Let's make it brief:

Sports games, Medal of Duty 3, more sports, Battlefield 3 Premium, Battlefield 3 DLC that is FOURTY NINE fucking dollars, crappy Sim City facebook bullshit, comparing their newest Madden game to a fucking RPG, sports, sports, sports, Crysis 3 which looked damn nice, sports, sports, sports, and sports.

What a piece of shit. The absolute lowest score, an F minus, for you money grubbing pigs.

ubisoft.jpg

I'll be honest. I was not expecting the good number of great content provided by Ubisoft this year. After Mr. Caffeine I considered Ubisoft to be nothing more than a joke when it comes to presenting, but they did good last year with Rayman Origins. To be honest, I was hoping for Origins 2 this entire E3, and I got what I wanted. Ubi however, almost didn't make it. They started off with the same error Microsoft comitted - FUCKING DANCING! THIS IS A VIDEO GAME CONFERENCE, DAMN IT! WE COME HERE TO SEE GAMES, NOT IDIOTS DANCING! ..Ahem. Well, after that, out comes Aisha Tyler, current co-host of The Talk on CBS2, and also had a part on Ghost Whisperer. I'll admit, she did a pretty damn good job at holding up as host. First up is Far Cry 3. It's not my thing, but I'll admit, it looks fancy. Next was Rayman Legends - I came a decent amount upon seeing this. And it's Wii U exclusive. Gameplay looked sleek as fuck, though I might have to get used to the rather (seemingly) awkward touchpad controls. Oh well, who fucking cares, it's RAYMAN! And not that Rabbids shit either, but unforunately it does make a return as seen in the game trailers. Oh well. Then we got treated to Assassin's Creed 3 which shows us that we should hate Brits. And expert ship simulating! Well, aside from that, the game looked damn fine, and I've been meaning to play Assassin's Creed for some time now. Thanks Kingo, I hope you feel proud of yourself. Other than that, the game that won everyone over was Watch_Dogs. For one, it wasn't a shooter, so that's a plus in my book. It seems to combine hacking with a open-world quest based game. To be honest I didn't really pay attention too much, but it looks original, and original stuff is what I like to see. It's on every platform except the Wii U, however. I will definitely wait to see how this turns out and if I like it, I'll attempt to grab a copy. Everything else is broad on my memory; but for all intents and purposes, Ubisoft gets a C plus from me, which likely would've been a B minus or a straight out B if not for that disgusting opening. While Ubisoft was definitely ahead of the game, it was not the best of E3 like /v/ and everyone else wants to claim. It certainly comes close, though. And in an event where only 2 game companies did well, it's certainly not hard to come out on top, either.

I should also probably note how Ubisoft's products was present in every fucking major conference with the exception of Konami and Microsoft. Now THAT is power!

konami_logo.jpeg

I didn't watch this. But I'll say this: Lords of Shadow 2 and Metal Gear Solid Revengance. My body is ready.
Therfore, rating not available.

e3logo.png

A pile of heaping shit. Nintendo and Ubisoft CARRIED this entire conference. Unforunately, it's time to face facts. We're growing up, and soon people born in the 21st century will be teenagers, and they will be the new generation of gaming. Unless all of us will be playing games in our 30s and 40s, for all intentions and purposes, hardcore gamers are viewed as increasingly negative (with good reason, with the way some of you retards act), and as such, they are NOT the primary target audience. Casual gamers are, that is what teenagers what and what gives companies the most money, and that is what will be milked. Unlike what some of you claim, gaming is far from dead; it's just mainstream that is lacking, and ultimately, it's shit that's not catered to you. I am gulity of this too, I cannot stand the mulitude of shooters on the market. I'd rather fire up my SNES and play some classics or play stuff like Kirby's Return to Dreamland, or even indie stuff like Recettear on the PC. But that's me. Regardless, this year contained nothing but social networking and casual crap, that is a fact. There is hope - maybe in 5-7 years, the market will shift to something different as we 80s and 90s kids give birth to children, and if we all cooperate, perhaps we can get kids to like what we grew up on. However, as it is, someone mentioned a very solid point in the fact that kids don't always view what their parents like in a good manner - so it will be a challenge indeed. Well, one can hope.

D minus for E3 2012. Try harder.

1265760722914.jpg

No. Just no. I like PC gaming to an extent, but I'd rather not deal with Master Race elitists. The only notable thing was Watch_Dogs. It's not like Gaben was going to show up anyway; be fucking glad Valve made an appearance at all, you ungrateful fucks. It's your fault why you're so disappointed, STOP HYPING THINGS UP. It was known Valve may have not appeared at E3 for months now. Be glad that you GOT something. On the bright side, Counterstrike Global Offensive looks good too. But regardless, a solid D minus for the Master Race.

namco-bandai.jpeg

Bamco, don't ever use LevelUp to host your streams again. Or Twitch.tv for the matter. Both are fucking horrible as a company and stream platform respectively. Changing design during the middle of E3 and having trailers repeating over and over again, jesus fuck. Well, at the very least, Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition is pretty good. No ToX news and I was promised Idolm@ster and did not receive Idolm@ster. Also, no Gundam Extreme Vs Full Boost news either. On the bright side, TANKSTANKSTANKS is officially embedded in my head and now I want to play it, and that One Piece game looks pretty cool, as does the new game being directed by Studio Ghibli. I honestly would rank Namco Bandai above Ubisoft if it wasn't for the awful stream and lack of Idolm@ster, so C minus for you guys.

By the way, Dragon Ball Z Kinect is a good game.... if you want to make fun of it and the series in general. I am in all means a Dragon Ball fan, but this game is fucking horrible. Not only is it for Kinect, it uses the Ultimate Tenkaichi engine. And you all know how fucking bad that game was. Only if Sparking! Omega was true... ;^;
And by the way, 'Sigh-an' is the correct pronounciation for Saiyan. Even if it sounds incredibly silly. BECOME A SUPER SCION! CYAN! SIGH-AN! WHATEVER YOU WANT TO FUCKING PRONOUNCE IT!

And quite frankly, I would not be surprised if it went over the same way again. Microsoft has a new thing to rat on and on and on and they wont do anything worth Bill Gates money. EA games will say tons of stupidity about the countless sports games it releases, though it does occasionally have something of mediocre interest.

The reason why Nintendo has been gaining so much of my attention is because they always have something new to put on the table. I'm eager for things like SSB4, Animal Crossing, and hopefully another Zelda game. All the more reason I should sell my old Wii and get myself a Wii U

This E3 fucked Nintendo over. And it's not because of them, it's because of the fans. After several horrid conferences barring Ubisoft, people wanted surprises. They wanted MINDBLOWING announcements! But not everything works out for them. /v/ was in a uproar when NO STAR FAWKS or NO FIYAH EMBLEM was announced. What do you fucking expect? You all had your hype meters through the roof, of course you're going to be disappointed! While I do agree that the casual shit was great in number, it does not subtract enough from the show to give this any less than an A. In other words, the only mindless idiots who find this conference bad are the PC MASTER RACE or Sony/Microsoft drones, and people who hyped themselves up too much. Stop crying already. By this point you should know to expect casual shit, good god. As of my time of writing this, The 3DS software conference hasn't even passed yet. And for the past two years, Nintendo revealed more, often good shit after their conference. Regardless, this was a very solid conference. Pikmin 3 looks very exciting to play, and while I'm not fond of two New Super Mario Bros games at once, they aren't, to say per se, >bad<. I am absolutely hyped to see Paper Mario returning to the RPG formula after the atrocity that was Super Paper Mario (in my opinion). Luigi's Mansion 2 is always good, and has been a fan favorite for a very long time. Nintendo finally expands on third party support; getting awesome things like Batman: Arkham City (I thought Harley Quinn was that Lolipop Chainsaw girl at first!) and ZombiU (thanks again, Ubisoft!). Let's talk about the Wii U itself though - my first impressions are good.... until I saw the battery life. 5 hours is an awfully short time, and I doubt it will be rechargeable. I'm hard pressed for batteries with my Wiimote as it is, so 5 hours is pushing it. I hope this gets rectified. Ultimately; I will update this when I receive 3DS news on the 6th of June. With all of this in mind, Wii U is probably not a day one buy for me - I'm hard pressed for money as it is, and right now, the library isn't mindblowing for me. Like the 3DS however, it will most likely pick up with time. So wait a bit.

The ONLY reason why people say that Nintendo sucked is the things I just bolded. Did they announce games that were going to be all competitive last year? No! However, the games they HAVE released were entirely up to the expectations of the people who didn't choose to carp over petty things. This year, I can see the competitive gamers getting what they want, with the SSB and Mario Kart, I know because I am REALLY in to those games, and hopefully, more info over PKMN X&Y will also be released and get the non-genwunners really ready for it. Just 4 more months, cant wait for X&Y.

Say what you may, I will remain steadfast in my opinions. And I've already SEEN, no less heard some of the conferences because of my off campus Videogame design and animation class.

I vote to retroactively fail Nintendo.

1. ZombiU? What is that? that's the blue case thing with a british zombie that is clogging up shelves everywhere. I never heard anything about it before, during or after that E3. It's just that game that looks bad that I see every time I walk into game stop or any other store. Don't touch it, it's probably diseased.

2. Animal Crossing- It just now came out, if I am to believe the posterboards at target. But not a game or even empty price tagged shelf with AC written on it was found. They're pulling another FE:A I'm sure. So fuck you nintendo. FEA and all it's dlc totally ate up my 3DS memory card space. I ain't got no room for even demo's. FU, give me my hard copy and go the hell away.

3. SSBU- still no real news, emblem, trailer, diddly. You talked about it last year, and now we're hoping that you talk about it this year. This is a fail on a massive scale. If you talk about it, the rule is you have to produce it within a year of the announcement.

4. Rayman? That thing with disembodied head and limbs? Unlike Owen, I've never been a fan. Fail.

As for new E3, if there is a new Zelda game at all, it had better be mulitplayer coop with leader using that tablet screen for something cool. I dunno what that cool thing could possibly be, but I'm downright bored and done with the same old same old LoZ gameplay.

Where are all the games, Nintendo? Huh? What's that? Speak up. I can't hear you. Cuz that's right, ain't none for the wii-u. Drop your head in shame that SSBU is its only real hope of survival.

You know what would be cool? If nintendo used the table screen thing to blend an RTS like starcraft and halo wars with an FPS. Think of it in starcraft terms. The commander uses the tablet to micromanage basic bots, structures, and units to gather resources or attack specific targets in waves. Other players use the regular TV screen for FPS action as a deployed hero unit like Raynor. As a hero unit, you can fight more effectively to take ground, acquire supplies and caches, while the commander uses your earnings to drop you upgraded gear, weapons and boost the stats of your cpu allies, or authorize an artillery strike on a target you've marked. Earn bounties LoL-style as you take out enemy hero units.

But that'll never happen because game developers never listen to fans.

i get where your going with this, but people last year said that nintendo was worse than sony and microsoft...

Microsoft had shown off Halo 4, Gears Liberation, and South Park Stick of Truth(which is 3rd Party and available on PC and PS3 btw)

Sony Shown off Beyond Two Souls, Puppeteer, Tear Away, Soul Sacrifice, and revealed new news about Playstation allstars...

Nintendo had shown off Pikmin 3, Nintendoland, Scribblenauts, Nintendoland, Batman Arkham City, Nintendoland, Zombie U, and Nintendoland... we didn't hear about Wonderful 101 til a few hours after the conference... Nintendo Skipped it thinking that hardcore gamers didn't care about new IPS... holy crap they were wrong...

People were expecting more out of nintendo because... well.... the Wii U has nothing going for it atm... and STILL has nothing going for it, people were expecting to see games that would motivate them to purchase a wii U... and nintendo didn't give them a reason... so guess what happened... Nintendo missed target sales...

Microsoft failed because they gave the stage to 3rd party and didn't do anything to represent themselves

Sony Failed because they announced all of thier games WAY to early... so we didn't have surprises.... we already knew about all of the games they talked about

You: Godot! you keep talking about Wonderful 101... I have no idea what your talking about

Me: this is Wonderful 101 if you guys were wondering what i was talking about.... its the one actually worthwhile thing Nintendo announced last year... this game looks pretty fun, and we can imagine the main character being in Smash Universe

Pre-ordered CoD ghosts, and I'm ready for the BF4 beta.

Sony's already got my money unless they pull some bullshit like charging for PSN or used games. Hooray for another E3 that I'll be watching while half asleep.