Plea for Better Bag Organization

Endstrom

I'm honestly not sure how this isn't a thing yet or how I didn't notice it until just now but the current way of organizing our bags is simply tragic. Sure, alphabetically is nice and all, but then this happens:

Spoiler

badsort.thumb.PNG.55754b2647a7b0705605b61c4cc4f0a1.PNG

I mean, c'mon.  Hyper potions before potions. And with other items in between them no less, making them ever so slightly more difficult to find amidst the heat of spamming healing items during difficult fights. Add to that that some players (such as myself) have an easier time finding items like evolutionary stones when they're all grouped together rather than spread out all over the place, the current system just doesn't cut it. The solution? Sort by type.

It's been a thing since gen 5 and probably wouldn't be difficult to implement (especially with cannon sorting lists), and the A button can still be used as the sort button by pressing it twice to sort by type, so why isn't this a thing yet? (no seriously, if there's a legitimate reason behind it not being in reborn yet I'd be curious to know)

Spoiler

I mean I know I can just sort my bag manually by using the shift key but please have mercy on me and my laziness because, after enough items, it just takes forever to sort.

Imagine a future whereby the press of a button all your status heal items will be right under your hp restorers, and your mega stones grouped after your Arceus plates.

Please Ame, make it happen.

Tbh i have the same issue, especially when im looking for sylvally's memories, but i read a similar post were it was said this problem is not a priority (same for the lack of moving multyple mons at once in PC) , so idk when it will be added a sort by type. Atm we can only survive using alphabetically order combined to page up/down, and imo it's not that bad, better than nothing 🤔

That's true. I also find it extremely tedious to find a potion. I always put my potion on last of my list, but there's time when I don't remember I've sorted things and thought I ran out of potion then I buy another potion.

I also think that searching for held items and evolution stone is tedious. There must be a way to sort these kind of things more easily. Give us another pocket please!

Also, I hope that finding items on pokemon in the PC box is available. I remember a time when I don't remember where I put my exp share.

• 2 weeks later...