Frist Run Through Reborn...

Nue

Soo just started the game and after 30 or so resets I finally got this little guy who won the starter contest. (I couldn't chose between him or the Owl Rowlet).

Starter.png.42dc8f1eb2ec0dcde7482d0f17f7793f.png

I know its attack is 5 higher then SP Attack but it is modest and I really don't care about the HP ivs.

I did get a pink one but just to add salt with it the nature was Jolly... no just no.

Oh the up side its a girl!

Edited by Nue

Check out who I found hiding in a house. I had to pay a guy 150 bucks to move but I think its worth it (At lest until I can get the Psychic mon I want).

Espuur.png.e5775355c16b39fb94e31817e1fd7038.png

Well, little over 15 resets and finally got a female Timid one with a good IV spread and Own Tempo.

469943897_EspuurStats.png.c79874bb310d22f75c591c2eb1b89bc3.png

Congrats, though I think Torrent would've been better until a couple badges ahead. Keep in mind that Ability Capsules are a thing, so if you get one that's perfect except for its ability, you can always change it later. 

Click on all the spots that seem suspect, because they are likely to have good hidden items. It takes some pressure off you to spending your money (among other things I won't spoil).