Calendar thingy and LoL?

Jelly

Well guys, on the new forum we have a handy dandy calendar. We also play a LOT of LoL here and are always asking for tourneys and shiz. My suggestion is that we start having tourneys more frequently and maybe even have a for-realsies ranked team. Hell, maybe even two? idk I just really feel like we could do more with the calendar than just putting birthdays. (And i really want to have some motivation for grinding out these last few levels to level 30.) Any other suggestions for the calendar?

Well, we could always put limit depending on the person's league or wins but overall, you're never going to get better if you don't fight against people more skilled then you. (something Ame or Ika told me which has really helped me)

• Administrators

But Ika is bronze yo

because of a friend's ranked team that I played two games for >>

I'm 5/10 on solo placement matches so really I shouldn't even be ranked

ANYWAY I'm all for a ranked team but thing is every time we've (that is, say, Batl's or Ame's teams) tried there has always been something that gets in the way- i.e. Ame's team never started because Batl's computer bonked and a second friend didn't really want to be on it; Batl's team has gone downhill since S2 and was barely ranked even then because of organisational issues. I wouldn't expect "let's make a ranked team for lulz" or something similar to work out in the least.

Also what Hark/Allan said in terms of tournaments. Luka's recent one was someone none of you even know and Bullet in the finals- hardly a Reborn tournament.

Well, we could always put limit depending on the person's league or wins but overall, you're never going to get better if you don't fight against people more skilled then you. (something Ame or Ika told me which has really helped me)

Impossible, nobody is better than me, bullet only beat me because I didn't play my main champs leavemealoneletmebelieve

But I do agree that we need a ranked team. I'll play support or jungle because they're my best roles. allidoiskillwraithssoitmakesmeagoodjunglerrightguys

Here's the problem with having a ranked team, there needs to be a huge level of organization, each of the players needs to be around the same level of play, and the people within the team need to be able to devote a fair bit of their time for this to be even moderately successful. None of this "I can only play on the weekends" or "I don't feel like playing" stuff can happen.

Ranked teams take dedication. Without it, consider the team Bronze before they've even begun.

The tier the team falls in also depends on the individual's Solo queue tier, actually.

Like people, the team can still climb, right? A fair bit of teams in challenger don't have people within that division in solo queue.

Team Siren comes to mind, since I think only Jenny and Alexa are Diamond. Their jungler is in Platinum.

Like people, the team can still climb, right? A fair bit of teams in challenger don't have people within that division in solo queue.

Team Siren comes to mind, since I think only Jenny and Alexa are Diamond. Their jungler is in Platinum.

Yeah, I just mean the tier the team falls after the qualifying matches. Milly's ranked team started at Gold II, while some teams can start at bronze and silver.

BEWARE, DUMB JOKE

58044251556155515985612.jpg