(Closed)

Dweeb

So I wanted to make a new save file for reborn but I like starting pokemon games with my team ready. Sadly I don't have much to offer in reborn obviously. But in the actual games I have a plethora of shiny br pokemon. Idk if anyone would be down but this would be really helpful for me. 

I don't really care if these don't have 6ivs, but the shinies I'm offering do in fact have 6ivs.

If any of the information I gave turns out to be wrong then I'm ok with refunds. Though I checked all of the ivs.

Here's what I want specifically:

Spoiler

1. Vulpix lv.1-5 (female) *no longer needed*

2. Ralts lv.1-5 (female) *no longer needed*

3. Misdreavus lv.1-5 (female) *no longer needed*

4. Noibat lv.1-5 (any gender) Ability: Infiltrate *no longer needed*

5. Alolan Vulpix lv.1-5 (female) Ability: Snow Warning *no longer needed*

6. Lapras or Froakie lv.1-5 (any gender) *no longer needed*

*If you have a low level shiny that isn't on the list you can still offer it to me and I'll see if I like it*

Here's what I have (Trading through Ultra Sun, ask for stats if you're interested in one):

(Shiny) 6 ivs-

Spoiler

1. Gardevoir (2) 6ivs lv.45 and 57

2. Ninetales (3) 6ivs lv.65, 58, and 95

3. Zoroark (2) 6ivs both lv.45

4. Gengar (1) 6ivs lv.58

5. Lucario (1) 6ivs lv.58

6. Slowbro (1) 6ivs lv.100

7. Alolan Ninetales (1) 6ivs lv.65

8. Noivern (1) 6ivs lv.66

9. Mimikyu (1) 6ivs lv.66

10. Greninja (2) 6ivs lv.66 and 56

11. Sylveon (9) 6ivs one is lv.15, every other one is either lv.77 or 82

12. Riolu (1) (nicknamed: Mike Tyson) <lol, 6ivs lv.1

13. Rayquaza (1) 6ivs lv.84

14. Mewtwo (1) 6ivs lv.70

(Shiny) 5 ivs or less-

Spoiler

1. Goomy (1) 5ivs lv.14

2. Sylveon (1) 5ivs lv.85

3. Trevenant (1) No ivs lv.1

4. Raichu (1) 5ivs lv.45

5. Noibat (1) 5ivs lv.1

6. Lucario (1) 5ivs lv.62

7. Alolan Vulpix (3) Unkown amount of ivs lv.17, 5, 1 (with pokerus)

8. Bewear (1) No ivs lv.32

9. Latias (2) No ivs both lv.100

10. Dialga (1) No ivs lv.100

11. Mewtwo (1) No ivs lv.100

Edited by Dweeb

8 hours ago, Dweeb said:

So I wanted to make a new save file for reborn but I like starting pokemon games with my team ready. Sadly I don't have much to offer in reborn obviously. But in the actual games I have a plethora of shiny br pokemon. Idk if anyone would be down but this would be really helpful for me. 

I don't really care if these don't have 6ivs, but the shinies I'm offering do in fact have 6ivs.

If any of the information I gave turns out to be wrong then I'm ok with refunds. Though I checked all of the ivs.

Here's what I want specifically:

Hide contents

1. Vulpix lv.1-5 (female)

2. Ralts lv.1-5 (female)

3. Misdreavus lv.1-5 (female)

4. Noibat lv.1-5 (any gender)

5. Eevee or Alolan Vulpix lv.1-5 (female)

6. Lapras or Froakie lv.1-5 (any gender)

*If you have a low level shiny that isn't on the list you can still offer it to me and I'll see if I like it*

Here's what I have (Trading through Ultra Sun, ask for stats if you're interested in one):

(Shiny) 6 ivs-

Reveal hidden contents

1. Gardevoir (2) 6ivs lv.45 and 57

2. Ninetales (3) 6ivs lv.65, 58, and 95

3. Zoroark (2) 6ivs both lv.45

4. Gengar (1) 6ivs lv.58

5. Lucario (1) 6ivs lv.58

6. Slowbro (1) 6ivs lv.100

7. Alolan Ninetales (1) 6ivs lv.65

8. Noivern (1) 6ivs lv.66

9. Mimikyu (1) 6ivs lv.66

10. Greninja (2) 6ivs lv.66 and 56

11. Sylveon (9) 6ivs one is lv.15, every other one is either lv.77 or 82

12. Riolu (1) (nicknamed: Mike Tyson) <lol, 6ivs lv.1

13. Rayquaza (1) 6ivs lv.84

14. Mewtwo (1) 6ivs lv.70

(Shiny) 5 ivs or less-

Reveal hidden contents

1. Goomy (1) 5ivs lv.14

2. Sylveon (1) 5ivs lv.85

3. Trevenant (1) No ivs lv.1

4. Raichu (1) 5ivs lv.45

5. Noibat (1) 5ivs lv.1

6. Lucario (1) 5ivs lv.62

7. Alolan Vulpix (3) Unkown amount of ivs lv.17, 5, 1 (with pokerus)

8. Bewear (1) No ivs lv.32

9. Latias (2) No ivs both lv.100

10. Dialga (1) No ivs lv.100

11. Mewtwo (1) No ivs lv.100

I can give you Vulpix, ralts, misdreavous, Eevee/alolian Vulpix, Lapras and or a froakie

You could also try if you them already have them and could breed them you could try using the shared box it takes box 35 and makes it into something that can be shared across all your saved files

50 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I can give you Vulpix, ralts, misdreavous, Eevee/alolian Vulpix, Lapras and or a froakie

You could also try if you them already have them and could breed them you could try using the shared box it takes box 35 and makes it into something that can be shared across all your saved files

Are these shiny at all? Also my previous save file was deleted a while ago :^(

3 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

No they aren't Lapras is or froakie and an Eevee is

As of rn I'll take the lapras or froakie. If I can't find any shiny versions of what I want I'll let you know and we can trade the rest. Is the froakies ability torrent or protean? If it's torrent then I'll take the lapras. And I don't need the eevee anymore, someone gave me an alolan vulpix.

2 hours ago, Dweeb said:

As of rn I'll take the lapras or froakie. If I can't find any shiny versions of what I want I'll let you know and we can trade the rest. Is the froakies ability torrent or protean? If it's torrent then I'll take the lapras. And I don't need the eevee anymore, someone gave me an alolan vulpix.

Protean for froakie

14 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Zorarck please I'm having issues staying online today the longest I've been able to stay on is roughly 5mins and then it crashes for like an hour

I'm sorry to hear that dude D":

I don't mind the wait, I'm glad you're helping either way! Ok here's my fc: 4141-4572-7888. In reborn my username is Dweeb. Let me know when you can trade so I can quickly do it in the time frame you can.

6 minutes ago, Okita Souji said:

No, I don't really need anything. Also, is there any specific ability you want the Ralts and Vulpix have? Or any items you want them to hold? XD 

Are you sure? /: I know shinies are easier to get in Reborn but still. And I'd really appreciate it if the ralts has trace and if the vulpix has drought.

2 minutes ago, Dweeb said:

Are you sure? /: I know shinies are easier to get in Reborn but still. And I'd really appreciate it if the ralts has trace and if the vulpix has drought.

Mhm~ I'm sure, don't worry about it~

Alright~ I'm ready to trade them to you. I'll be sending the request. Tell me when you're at the waiting screen.

Just now, Okita Souji said:

Alright~ I'm ready to trade them to you. I'll be sending the request. Tell me when you're at the waiting screen.

I'll get on rn! Lemme catch two pokemon real quick.

7 minutes ago, Okita Souji said:

I'm at the waiting screen

8 minutes ago, Okita Souji said:

AHHH I'M SO SORRY, I put them in the pc. Brb

29 minutes ago, Okita Souji said:

No, I don't really need anything. Also, is there any specific ability you want the Ralts and Vulpix have? Or any items you want them to hold? XD 

Thankyou so much! :"D 

19 hours ago, Dweeb said:

I'm sorry to hear that dude D":

I don't mind the wait, I'm glad you're helping either way! Ok here's my fc: 4141-4572-7888. In reborn my username is Dweeb. Let me know when you can trade so I can quickly do it in the time frame you can.

I'm sorry I couldn't get back online for more then a minute last night however I am able today if you haven't found anther

1 hour ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I'm sorry I couldn't get back online for more then a minute last night however I am able today if you haven't found anther

Firstly I'm glad your wifis working now :D. Secondly I still am in need of that froakie. Let me know which trade you want to make first. Also what's your fc?

2 minutes ago, Dweeb said:

Firstly I'm glad your wifis working now :D. Secondly I still am in need of that froakie. Let me know which trade you want to make first. Also what's your fc?

Just Froakie or the others as well? or are you going to continue to search for the others in their shiny form? My user is Snorlax

11 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Just Froakie or the others as well? or are you going to continue to search for the others in their shiny form? My user is Snorlax

Just the froakie for now. I'll let you know if I don't have any luck. I'll be on rn, let me know when you're at the waiting screen. When do you want to trade the Zoroark

Just now, Dweeb said:

Just the froakie for now. I'll let you know if I don't have any luck. I'll be on rn, let me know when you're at the waiting screen. When do you want to trade the Zoroark

My bad for misreading the trade thought you had meant on reborn don't worry about Zoroarck

On waiting screen now