Lemme Axew a Question (looking for Axew)

Metrophor

I'm sorry for the terrible pun, I just woke up and my lizard brain insisted it was hilarious.

Anyway! I'm on the lookout for an Axew, as I mentioned in the title. It doesn't have to be anything special; I'm mostly looking for something I can breed up. I'm on a second playthrough of the game, and don't feel like restarting a hundred different times to try and luck out on the mystery egg. Any help you might offer would be appreciated- if you'd like something specific in return, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks a bunch!

Metro.

2 hours ago, Metrophor said:

I'm sorry for the terrible pun, I just woke up and my lizard brain insisted it was hilarious.

Anyway! I'm on the lookout for an Axew, as I mentioned in the title. It doesn't have to be anything special; I'm mostly looking for something I can breed up. I'm on a second playthrough of the game, and don't feel like restarting a hundred different times to try and luck out on the mystery egg. Any help you might offer would be appreciated- if you'd like something specific in return, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks a bunch!

Metro.

it is not available until episode 18 (was removed from the mystery egg btw) it will be on route 3 rock climb needed would have been in current release if rock climb wasn't broken

1 hour ago, Metrophor said:

Oh, yes, I'm aware. I could wait until the next release, I suppose, I was just wondering if someone had one they could trade me. Thanks!

I can tomorrow can't get wifi to stay alive for very long right now, if someone else offers one though that's fine with me