sceptile in-game set sugestions

Micaela

Well it's kinda difficult to get a good Moveset for sceptile as of now.

You can teach it Giga Drain via Move Tutor in 7th street.

You can also teach it dragon pulse via move tutor from Obsidia Ward.

Focus Blast is not available as of now.

Another thing you can do is go to Apophyll Academy or Agate Circus.

Both places have a hidden power checker. Check if your Sceptile has HP Fire.

I don't know why you would use mega Sceptile when there are much better megas available but if you are using it's mega then a special moveset is of course good. Energy ball, dragon pulse, focus blast sound great.

If you're not using a mega Sceptile then a physical set would be good too. Swords dance, leaf blade and two other physical moves. Combined with unburden and a berry to boost attack it'll be a great pokemon to get a temporary hyper offense.

2 hours ago, Zander said:

I don't know why you would use mega Sceptile when there are much better megas available but if you are using it's mega then a special moveset is of course good. Energy ball, dragon pulse, focus blast sound great.

If you're not using a mega Sceptile then a physical set would be good too. Swords dance, leaf blade and two other physical moves. Combined with unburden and a berry to boost attack it'll be a great pokemon to get a temporary hyper offense.

Well, I just really like how mega sceptile looks. I think he looks awesome and he definitely is not useless or anything.

I will probably almost always choose my mega heracross over the sceptile but still I think he's fun to use, looks great and fun to have in general

I'm currently running Leaf Storm Nature Power Acrobatics Fill. Sceptile has a lot of strengths, one of which being that's hes one of the faster users of Nature power(excluding Whimsicott) and leaf storm is run for the extra power. I don't really enjoy using my Sceptile in longer battles, so the extra pp/sustainability of giga drain or anything else isn't really necessary imo.