Passed out before midnight and even then I'm still the only one?

Ikaru

• Administrators

I AM ASHAMED OF ALL YOU PEOPLE HOW DARE YOU NOT IMMEDIATELY MAKE A BIRTHDAY TOPIC FOR INUKI
DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE WOULD ALL BE WITHOUT HIM

I WOULDN'T BE HERE
HE WOULDN'T BE HERE

AND I WOULD BE PRETTY BORED IDK ABOUT YOU PEOPLE
GRRRRRR MORE CAPS

no but really happy birthday "I nuke thee", as Batl puts it on his LoL friends list c:
All of the above all caps rage is actually completely accurate, as cliche as it is, and can never not be, so you should be proud :D

We always mention the whole alternate timeline thing had we not met and it's hard to imagine at this point, having been so long. To think someone like Phoenix would be higher than second best for once is crazy @-@

And here's some big bright green text for the best Thunder guardian ever <3

It's times like this one that I remember the iridium dealer's wise words, "It's dangerous to go alone, jerkwad." So take Ikaru with you. As long as you aren't the slowest one in the group, or least know how to trip a bitch, you're safe. So yeah, happy birthday adventures and junk.

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I WAS GUNNA MAKE A COOL EXPLOSION SHOW ON MINECRAFT FOR YOU BUT THEN MY INTERNET DECIDED TO NOT EXIST AND WELL YEAH. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND YEAH. KEEP BEING COOL BRO.

4srstho

You're probably the main reason I'm alive today. Who would have ever imagined we'd grow this close, and out of what? We talked once in a while on DKGX and that's it. Look what's happened man. It means a lot. You truely are a great person and a fantastic friend, and you deserve so much better than the shit you've been through. I'm looking forward to many more years of being bros and having each others backs and such. Happy fucking birthday.

WHO NEEDS GREEN WHEN YOU HAVE ORANGE THOUGH? But don't forget, as Ikaru found out with fireworks on Minecraft. Orange and green go damn well together when it comes to explosions.