Battle music

Amethyst

• Administrators
Music is one thing, but I'm curious as to what sorts you'd like to listen to as you battle?

Personally, I just downloaded lots of PokeRemixStudio's remixes and always listen to those. Same style, better sound; but i could imagine doing some harder core rock.

So does anyone have any personal sound tracks?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[s]On of the best battle songs in my opinion would probably be something by Rise Against, like "Re-Education (Through Labor)," or "Drones," or something...[/s]

[b][i]♪~Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria~♪[/i][/b]

Funny Ame, I do the exact same thing as you. PokeRemixStudio is a fucking genius. My favorite by him is by far Primal Dialga (version 1).

However, when I feel like I'm in need of even more dramatic music (mainly during Gym Battles), I put on 'The Final Countdown' by Europe. Eargasmic. :o

Oh, and Geo started a thread about suiting songs for Gym Leaders. I added like 5 kazillion songs to it. I'm still trying to find a suitable tune for Corey and Florinia.

EDIT: For lulz, I recently created a folder with the Avenue Q Soundtrack. ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
I recently set my music folder to the folder my iTunes uses and then just turn sounds on with PO, but, I remember specifically during my rematches with Hardy and Cal, I had this song playing on repeat:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1hG-9jay7o"]Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST 4: Shuuketsu![/url]

EDIT: Also, agreed on the PokeRemixStudio stuff; his [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBoqE35_4z8&feature=related"]Abandoned Ship remix[/url] never ceases to be amazing.