Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

LF: Alolan Vulpix, poipole or own tempo rockruff

Dracohunter34

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just now, The Swordsman said:

Thats okay, just keep that in mind for later, you won't have to deal with the nature for long. So do you still want the rockruff?

I'll give you a shiny Alolan Sandslash that is EV trained if you can breed me a jolly or adamant shiny rockruff

8 minutes ago, Dracohunter34 said:

I'll give you a shiny Alolan Sandslash that is EV trained if you can breed me a jolly or adamant shiny rockruff

I'm was just going to give a rockruff for free, I'm not really interested in shinies. I can maybe meet you half way and breed you a jolly or adamant normal one, but if I do that I would ask for a item that is worth some money on the pokemon you trade so I can cover the costs of using the breeding service again.

1 minute ago, The Swordsman said:

I'm was just going to give a rockruff for free, I'm not really interested in shinies. I can maybe meet you half way and breed you a jolly or adamant normal one, but if I do that I would ask for a item that is worth some money on the pokemon you trade so I can cover the costs of using the breeding service again.

what item are looking for

2 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Ok I'm going to request the trade now.

EDIT: It says you are not online.

I've been requesting trades for awhile now and it keeps saying you are not online, did something come up?

nothing

was only mario kart 8 deluxe