Ranked League of Legends

Mashew

So, after conversations with Hark and others I thought of making this topic. We all know the annoyance of solo queue in ranked or at least most of us do. I'm making this topic to make a list of everyone's Summoner name and ranked division. That way other people from Reborn can duo with one another to help each other climb out of whatever division they are in. Please post your summoner name and divsion in this topic and I can update the list!~ Ikaru's right "maybe mention preferred roles so people can look for specific things?"

Ranked List!~

Sorciere Meredy (Mashew) -Silver I ADC/Mid

Ketamine King (Hark) - Silver V Can do it all

IkaruKazuna *(Ikaru) - Placement Matches "Do whatever guy"

Sorciere Ultear (Colin) - Placement Matches Jungle/ADC

Turaiel (Edge) - Silver V Jungle

MrFameMonsta (Dark Desire) - Bronze III Top

Mr Ryan C (Ryan) - Placement Matches Bot Lane/Jungle

GoldenLucifer (Bullet) Plat III He do whatevah

ThunderInuki (Inuki) Bronze II Can do it all. Best in jungle

Sekaii Saionji - Silver V (Dana) Jungle/Support

• Administrators

Uhh, well, can we count the rank of Alvis' team as mine? Because if so that's Bronze III I guess.

I'm still working on my solo placement matches (4-2 c: ) but go ahead and throw me in once I finish, sure.

Keep in mind though that duo queuing will probably make it harder on you because the system assumes the two duo queuing will do better and matches them with better people.

EDIT: maybe mention preferred roles so people can look for specific things?

Edit:

Cpt Dana KS - Silver V

works best in the jungle/support roles - Fav champs are Jarvan IV, Zac, Lulu and Sona

Can top with Riven or Shen especially

And can Mid, TF and Annie would be my best choices

ADC needs a little practice with but great with Cait, and Kog'maw c:

Edited by Cpt.DanaKS

• Administrators

Rational and fair teammates will be far more likely to let you have a role if you're duo with someone, or if they're convinced it's your best role and that you'll do well. It's like when you always take mid we let you have it because we know you'll do well in the role. If someone you don't know looks you up and sees a good win rate with the champion/role you're asking for, there's a good chance they'll let you have it unless they're the "MID OR FEED/AFK" types.

SupahFish

Everyone who's played with me knows I don't take LoL seriously enough to play ranked.

Though I can play if needed. Any role works for me.

Also Bronze IV.

"What's the point in listing a preferred role for a duo queue?"

Ideal Matchups. Even if you don't get your ideal position, You can have a similar synergy. Two AD carry players, for instance, might not synergize as much as an AD carry and a Jungler, that, depending on their champion pool, might be able to support. There's the obvious botlane duo, but there's also the mid+Jungle duo, Top+Mid... Although the community is absolutely dumb and will go "NO ME MID" and instalock, one can always hope that the pick order will be respected.

Key2Destiny, Wood V Need to do my solo placement matches but they should be done super soon-ish like today or tomorrow, I main top but can do whatever.

Feel free to add me in once i'm done with that.