help with some starters (e18)

Spedy

6 minutes ago, Spedy said:

thank you!

I assume you didn't have litten, since you had oshawott. and fennekin is usable, kind of.

Your assumption was slightly off tbh I choose Magma, I have all the starters though most I recieved last episode near the beginning through trades, I also had caught it before it was changed to poplio. I have the basic forms of all the pokemon that are obtainable with the exception of Piople and Type:Null, more then half of them are 5IV shiny pokemon I have breed myself so I've been helping others especially with the starters lol, besides you can get Oshawott if you choose Magma, it's a trade in 

Spoiler

Argate city for I was told Ledian some say stanter I guess it depends on gang, or if you choose Aqua you get Litten. I'm told all starters are now obtainable through in game content though unless you got Charmander from the magma gang

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Your assumption was slightly off tbh I choose Magma, I have all the starters though most I recieved last episode near the beginning through trades, I also had caught it before it was changed to poplio. I have the basic forms of all the pokemon that are obtainable with the exception of Piople and Type:Null, more then half of them are 5IV shiny pokemon I have breed myself so I've been helping others especially with the starters lol, besides you can get Oshawott if you choose Magma, it's a trade in 

Reveal hidden contents

Argate city for I was told Ledian some say stanter I guess it depends on gang, or if you choose Aqua you get Litten. I'm told all starters are now obtainable through in game content though unless you got Charmander from the magma gang

Spoiler

I was asked for a stantler to get litten

also what's a Piople

Ultra beast in Ultra sun and moon probably spelled the name wrong though

Someone I was talking to was asked for Ledian for Oshawott

Spoiler

I didn't know an ultra beast was available.

also, I chose magma and I got litten so maybe you got the trades backwards?

From Maxwell you get litten and the thade gives you the Aqua one and viversa

Spoiler

I don't think SM pokemon where in the game when I did the magma quests

I remember I got a charmander with a choice band equipped

and the person that traded me the litten told me she heard I liked fire types a lot

also the ultra beast is called poipole

10 minutes ago, Spedy said:
  Hide contents

I don't think SM pokemon where in the game when I did the magma quests

I remember I got a charmander with a choice band equipped

and the person that traded me the litten told me she heard I liked fire types a lot

also the ultra beast is called poipole

I was close one letter off and a mix up of vowels and yes they did change pokemon in episode 17 from Charmander to Litten