Overrated, Underrated, and Hated

N8theGr8

Kind of irrelevant, but not really.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which form of weather do you think is best?

• Sandstorm
    • Sun
    • Rain
    • Hail (inb4novotes)

• Administrators
It's so weird to think something that's only given me absolutely minimal trouble (that being when Ikaru uses Reuniclus to deny Topaz its Leech Seed) can pose such a problem for Bullet... I love this game. XD

Terakion, I dunno. Rain team, Rock Pokemon- naturally I never see it do anything all that useful, but I've also heard it's a beast at triples.

And then Espeon. Being that my team -doesn't- use entry hazards, or have a spinner, etc, I've found Espeon's ability to be incredibly useful. No one can deny that it doesn't have the bulk to keep switching in and out, sure but what I like about it still is that it's then up to how the player wants to use as to if it's going to be effective. Even so, it gets dual screens and Wish that can help it survive/support even if it doesn't- and it's stats are still good enough to function as a revenge kill, or even with enough set up, a sweep. Regardless, I find it crucial in countering certain enemy pokemon such as Sableye, Breloom, enemy Whimsicott, so on.
I think the issue is that Bullet sees Espeon as more of an ability than a Pokemon, where I'm trying to focus on the Pokemon's normal talent, with the ability as its deserved bonus.

Now if only Umbreon got Magic Mirror... Or at least Magic Guard. Something? But come on guys, Inner Focus? Really? T_T

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, Espeon was NU last gen for a reason. The ability in my opinion is its only selling point over, say Alakazam or something. However, Espeon just lacks the tools to properly use the ability.

Terakion, let's just say rain doesn't care much about it >_<

Rankurusu, I dunno. It defies Leech Seed, Toxic, and entry hazards. It Recovers from my U-Turns. It Calm Minds up and generally becomes a bitch.

Espeon was incredibly broken in NU, if you've ever played that metagame. It was well deserving of UU, and with its new ability it can compete in OU somewhat viably.

And Reuniculus is a bitch, if you know how to use it. *cough* Inuki *cough*

Anyway, new list.

[b]OVERRATED[/b]

[i]Scrafty[/i]
I love this guy to death, but sadly, it's incredibly tough to make him work in the OU metagame. There are better DDancers (Dragonite, Salamence, Haxorus) and better Bulk Uppers (ConkelDURRRRRRR) that just completely work better than him. Sure, he's a bulky dancer with Drain Punch, but he's not as tanky as ConkelDURRRRR to the point where all physical attacks bounce off him, and he doesn't hit as hard as [insert dragon here] because...they're fucking Dragons. He's like a Jack of All Trades, but a master of none. And sadly, masters of none don't work in such a fast-pasted metagame.

[b]UNDERRATED[/b]

[i]Ditto[/i]
...This guy fucking disappeared. He's the best revenge killer in the game, and he disappeared. He beats anything that sets up 1-on-1. WHERE DID HE GO?! And it's not like Ditto's not cool, either. Ditto's a fucking beast. I used to hate him, now I feel bad for the guy because even after he became fantastic, people are still just passing him over. He works with anything, whether it be Stall or Hyper-Offense...so...why? :c

[b]HATED[/b]

[i]Sandstorm and Rain[/i]
If you've been around me at all, or looked at any of my previous posts in this thread, you can see I'm not an avid weather fan. At all. In fact, I don't want weather in my metagame at all because it's the same old thing over and over again. Regular teams can have originality, whilst Rain and Sandstorm have the same old patterns that you see so much that you want to kill yourself. Hippowdon with Excadrill and Landorus? [i]WOW, you're original![/i] Politoed with Kingdra? [i]Congratulations, would you like a cookie or a hug for building your very own [s]overused to death[/s] core![/i] The two remaining forms of weather, Sun and Hail, are both great, and Sun can actually work, ESPECIALLY with the new Growth boost. Hail just wins points for being incredibly unique and not the same old type of battle.

N8, incredibly broken wasn't exactly Espeon. Sure, it was good, but I would argue not good nuff for UU, considering Alakazam was UU, Espeon would hardly get used. Also, not surprised the least bit your "hated" is Sand and Rain. That aside, a continuation of mah list.

[b]Overrated[/b]

[u]Cloyster[/u]
So, this guy's not so hot anymore. Are you surprised? Hope not, because Shell Smash sweeping simply won't work anymore. With Stealth Rocks taking out a fourth of your health when you come in and breaking any sashes, surviving a hit to Shell Smash, or afterwards, is pretty tough. Fighting priority is quite common, Roobushin, Techniloom, etc, and while Ice Shard can maim Breloom, you lose out on Shell Blade if you pack it, and it won't do much to many other pokemon that can kill you. Decently fast scarfers immediately come to mind, Pokémon like Genesect and Hydregion can pull ahead of you in Speed and pick you off. Some Swift Swimmers or Sand Throw users can do the same, obviously in their respective weathers.

[u]Ninjask[/u]
I don't know why some people can't get it into their heads. Ninjask sucks, period. Taunt rolls over it, and it has no Taunt to stop enemy attempts to hinder it. Phazing obviously destroys it as well, and a *4 Stealth Rock weakness will make him a hindrance to the user more often than not. Mischievous Heart Encores don't help its cause either, and it's not like it's bulky in the slightest. Also, priority such as Ice Shard, while not as common, will also inevitably lead to your failure. Ninjask doesn't work well against smart players, period.

[u]Desukan[/u]
Wow, this guy is bad. Mummy is but a gimmick that will rarely benefit you much. Its bulk is wasted by lack of viable recovery besides Rest. It doesn't have enough Special Attack to become a huge threat without Calm Minding a few times. If you want a bulky spinblocker, stick with Burungeru or Dusknoir, but avoid this guy. The best he can usually do is become a slight hindrance, not worth wasting a teamslot for most of the time.

[b]Underrated[/b]

[u]Hihidaruma[/u]
Why GameFreak why, giving us this wrecking ball. Huge base attack coupled with Encourage STAB Flare Blitz, we can tell someone's getting hurt hard. I'm afraid to switch even reasonably bulky resists such as Ttar into this guy, that's how monstrous he is.Don't forget that 95 base speed is quite a good number to abuse Scarf with, and he even has U-Turn to boot. If you wanna bring a Heatran in, be careful, he also has Superpower and Earthquake at his disposal, which can lead to delicious mind games. The only drawback it has is that Flare Blitz recoil will add up, combined with a Stealth Rock weakness, if you don't use him carefully, he will waste away.

[u]Quagsire[/u]
Sir derp himself has arrived. Got a Blaziken problem? He'll handle it for ya. Afraid of a Roobushin sweep? You know who to turn to. Unaware is a deliciously delightful derp weapon for a Pokémon like Quagsire, and now you have reason to use him. Most boosting sweepers will be stopped in their tracks, and Recover is obviously an amazing tool for a wall. Toxic, Boil Over, Earthquake, whatever you need to stop your enemies, he's got it. The one glaring flaw I see with him, and that's the flood of Nattoreis in the metagame; he is little more than setup fodder for them, and can be destroyed by Power Whip.

[u]Virizion[/u]
This guy's better than he may let on, and an unprepared opponent will be wrecked. Calm Mind is quite a potent move, boosting his already powerful Special Defense to terrifying heights, and allows him to mount some serious offense. Giga Drain is a sick move for bulky boosters with its power buff, allowing you to make small hits fade away. Focus Blast lacks stellar accuracy, but the STAB power move is nothing to joke about with a couple of Calm Minds. Just watch out for powerful physical attackers, and you'll be fine.

[b]Hated[/b]

[u]Blaziken[/u]
Speed Boost is a gamebreakingly powerful ability for what was formerly Infernape's overshadowed brother. Now, he's going to piss you off 24/7. Blaziken has 2 perfectly viable boosting moves it can use while it picks up speed, Claw Sharpen and Swords Dance. Swords Dance is pure, raw power, but if you're as unlucky as me, Claw Sharpen is quite useful to null the poor accuracy of Hi Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, etc. Speaking of which, Blaziken possesses the all powerful Hi Jump Kick, who's power got kicked up to exceed even Close Combat. Fire Punch can be used for Swords Dance sets, while Blaze Kick offers a bit more power to Claw Sharpen sets. The new item, Balloon, can temporarily relieve his Ground weakness, and one turn is all you need to set up and get rolling, which you can do against Pokemon which would otherwise decimate you with a Ground move.

[u]Slowbro[/u]
I love and hate this fucking hoe. He comes and and takes my physical attacks with impunity and Slacks Off, and just when I think I've got him dead, he switches to pick up a nice Regeration health boost. Ice Beam fucks up dragons, Boil Over burns my ass more than 30% should, Psychic fucks Roobushin and te like, and it has FLAMETHROWER for god's sake, dominating Nattorei as a result. He's so epic, yet he can be a pain in the ass at times.

[quote name='Bullet' timestamp='1300753133' post='11885']
[u]Slowbro[/u]
I love and hate this fucking hoe. He comes and and takes my physical attacks with impunity and Slacks Off, and just when I think I've got him dead, he switches to pick up a nice Regeration health boost. Ice Beam fucks up dragons, Boil Over burns my ass more than 30% should, Psychic fucks Roobushin and te like, and it has FLAMETHROWER for god's sake, dominating Nattorei as a result. He's so epic, yet he can be a pain in the ass at times.
[/quote]
>Slowbro
>Flamethrower

o god wat

I'd contribute, but I ain't good at summerizing things...

Underrated-

Galvantula- This spider is a BEAST. Speedy as hell, and can even take certain hits like a pro. Thunder accuracy > 90% is amazing. Energy Ball F's your swampert. Bug buzz will mess up all the common dark and psychic types, as well as those asshole plants. These three moves have swept entire teams for me. Why don't I see anybody else with one???

• Administrators
Since my team has changed considerably since my last list...

[u]Overrated[/u]
[b]Garchomp[/b]- Why? I just don't get it. I didn't get why it was banned to ubers in gen 4, and even now I don't get why people think it's so great. Okay. Strong. It's not bad, sure. But 4x Ice weakness, its only borderline-mediocre speed, and lack of dragon dance do not make this a fantastic pokemon in my eyes. In terms of my team, I never have any trouble OHKOing it because of Kingdra- Kingdra aside, it's even otherwise easy to stall. So. I dunno. Keep using it, sure! Makes it easier for me. :)

[b]Gengar[/b]- Okay. Gengar's cool and all. As much of a bro as it always has been. But that's the problem. Its special attack is too low to OHKO much of anything, and it's too frail to take a hit in return. Good speed as always, alright, and some variety to its moves, but this is another one that sees a lot of popularity, and I no longer see that it's for any good reason.

[b]Blaziken[/b]- Due to the discussion earlier. Blaziken was one of the last things that would have come to mind considering over-powered, and what does Smogon do? LOLBAN. I wasn't even aware in the [i]slightest[/i] that it was remotely an issue to the metagame, and you know what, I'm still not aware of that.
A thought: If Smogon had not banned the drizzle/swift swim combo, would Blaziken be banned now? Probably not...

[b]Conkledurr[/b]- I get countering Excadrill. I really do. I get it having strong priority, bulk, and good attacking power. Does this earn it a spot on so many teams? No. I think not. This guy's stats make him look like a threat, and yet- never have any trouble with him. Vaporeon, which, mind, is relatively physically frail before an Acid Armor can shrug off this things attacks even if unboosted. What, you're bulking up? Well isn't that cute (lol, Conkledurr cute), here, have a special attack on your mediocre SpD. Bai bai now~

[u]Underrated[/u]
[b]Machamp[/b]- In contrast to the above. Conkledurr came along, the bigger better replacement for Machamp, effectively, and everyone kinda seemed forget about this guy. Even with Golurk getting No Guard/Dynamic Punch, Machamp still has his own power, and is no less threatening now than he ever was before. Just, over shadowed, strangely. I'm not even saying he's better- just, kinda... gone.

[b]Golurk[/b]- In conjunction with the above. After a Rock Polish, DynamicNoGuard is kinda a jerk to have to deal with, especially given that this thing is immune to two come types of priority.

[b]Sigilyph[/b]- Ran into one earlier tonight, who's set I'm definitely going to post later, because I found it to be very effective- but it was a biiiiiiiiiiiitch to take down. Maybe it's just me and my stallish team- or its centralization on Topaz, but not being able to Leech Seed that thing, AND it tanking my special hits with Cosmic Power AND it Psychoshifting burn to my physical sweepers, I was hard-pressed to find a way to KO this. But over all, very impresseed by it, and its usage.

[u]Hated[/u]- inb4peopleinb4ingNattoreiintheirheads.
[b]Nattorei[/b]- Get. The hell. Out. Of. My. Life. Thanks~ Okay. Let's review. You have two weaknesses, fire and fighting. I run a rain team, so obviously I'm not going to be using any Fire. I have fighting on my espeon, but uh, 30% damage only? Yikes. OH. And you have a decent attack stat to abuse your shit speed with Gyro Ball, taking out my non-water Pokemon, and Power Whip taking out the water ones. Hm.. It's not like I can stall you with Turquoise or anything because of bloody Leech Seed, nor can I stall with Topaz because you're part grass. I can 20% damage you one hurricane at a time, and hope you don't kill me, and try and finish you off with another 30% Earthquake, but FOR CHRISTS SAKE STOP BEING SO BULKY.
Fact: I started carrying Focus Blast on Politoed just for this thing. Incidentally, as soon as I start doing that, they all seem to disappear... NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING. I am more than happy to have this thing out of my life. <3
Just. Ugh.
Make me cry why don't you...

[b]Tyranitar[/b]- I used to use a Tyranitar. He used to be my friend.
He is no longer my friend.
I hate sand. I don't even hate sand because it's effective, or takes away my rain. I hate sand because it's ugly and stingy and dirty, and when I'm fighting in it, even in a simulator I legimately [i]just feel bad[/i]. No joke. I honestly don't know why. Now when you take something like Tyranitar who has all the right bulk to be able to survive anything short of a Hi Jump Kick (maybe that's why they banned Blaziken; they were getting in the way of their precious sand streamers >.>) it makes me a sad panda. Hippo I can deal with. Then again, you never see Hippo much anymore, AGAIN, NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING. But Tyranitar just kills my soul.

[b]Cloyster[/b]- SOMEHOW I always manage to avoid being swept by this thing, but I honestly don't know how. It's a set up. And without Topaz, my team is incredibly weak to set up. Guess what Topaz uses? Substitute. Guess what Cloyster doesn't care about? Substitute. Guess what Topaz relies on? Priority. Guess what Cloyster can also use? Priority. There's just no winning against this thing, especially since it has an incredulous defense in the first place, and resists most of my other special attacks. I don't hate it nearly as much as the above to, but it still makes me grrr.

.....Thunder isn't killing Chansey without say, 5 crits an paralyzes in a row, period.

On Garchomp, 102 is quite a crucial number to outspeed the oh so common base 100s and below. It actually has the bulk to take some unSTABed Ice Beam, and it has the highest base speed of any non-Uber dragon(unless you count him as Uber....).

Sigilyph, it's too fucking frail until it gets to +3 or so. SE moves will roll over it until then. Blaziken, well it's rather obvious how underwhelming it performs against a rain team...
Gengar, I jsut can't see how 130 SpAttack is too low. I just can't ._.

• Administrators
[quote name='Dragonz996' timestamp='1301486160' post='12140']
Ame, why don't you just Encore it when its Shell Smashing and kill it when it has -SpDef ._.
[/quote]
Like I said, Ice Shard. Encore would go before Shell Smash, and after Ice Shard, so I can't.

[quote name='Bullet' timestamp='1301488037' post='12142']
Sigilyph, it's too fucking frail until it gets to +3 or so. SE moves will roll over it until then.
[/quote]
That's what I thought previously. Of course, my only SE moves to it are on Sharpedo, which failed to KO it when it had +1.
[quote]
Gengar, I jsut can't see how 130 SpAttack is too low. I just can't ._.
[/quote]
Maybe it's just me, but it never seems to do anything useful- not when I'm using it; not when its used against me.

For the fact that I am a combination of lazy/busy/out of the loop, I shall merely comment on the comments of Ame.

[b]Garchomp [/b]- No clue. I do not really mind seeing it or any of the other Dragons. They are all outstanding Pokemon usually but that's just stat wise. Overrated.

[b]Gengar [/b]- It can easily OHKO certain Pokemon as its Sp. Attack is not to scoff at. And even if it doesn't OHKO something...so? Since when does something need to be able to do that to be considered a good attacker? Normal.

[b]Blaziken [/b]- Speed Boost seems to be helping it. Can be dangerous if it Baton Passes making it I guess a more threatening version of Ninjask? Passing Speed is always dangerous. If it does not pass it, then it just gets faster. Ok, that's perfectly fine and can be a problem, but not guaranteed to screw you over. Normal.

[b]Conkledurr [/b]- Heheheh...MUHAHAHAHA! This thing has become the bane of my friends existence ever since I trained one. I managed to beat that new Dragon/Ice Legendary with a single Drain Punch TO THE FACE! On that note it's not the most diverse Pokemon. It only has a few limited tricks but at the same time I don't see many people using it anymore. Definitely a niche Pokemon that usually has to set up to be a huge threat, but can still do something. Normal.

[b]Machamp [/b]- Still one of my favorite guys. Managed to sweep someones entire team with my LeadChamp. It just has a great movepool, ability and overall great stats. In general more useful than Conkeldurr.

[b]Golurk [/b]- I love mine in my ingame team, but I haven't seen it much competitively. Just cannot say what I think of it other than I like it.

[b]Sigilyph [/b]- I can see how this can be threatening. God know that everyone I know hated coming across one ingame. I have the feeling it has potential but do not know why.

Ferrothorn - I love this thing but god knows I can never use it. I swear every time I use it my opponent has several counters for it, like a Gyarados with Fire Blast. Still love the thing.

Bah! I say that's no more broken than a Ninjask doing the same thing. There is not a huge difference between the two. Sure, Blaziken has better defenses inherently, but it can still easily be taken out with the right Pokemon. Likewise, there are Pokemon that Ninjask can hold off long enough to set up and Baton Pass. With a Focus Sash, Ninjask can pass a Swords Dance and two Speed Boosts. Offensively wise for these two, they don't offer much if they are trying to pass stuff. Ninjask usually only has X-Scissor, but Blaziken usually only has a Fire or Fighting attacking, rarely both. Really the only thing that makes Blaziken better is its ability beyond being supportive, but then that defeats the whole threat of it Baton Passing shit. If people were able to deal with Ninjask in the pass, Blaziken should be no different.

• 9 months later...
Is it a bad thing if I bump a really old topic? I remember seeing this thing way back when but I never put input. :unsure:

Over Rated:

Blaziken:

Yea It was given Speed boost. Big whoop. Smogon's chronic whining syndrome gave this perfectly usual pokemon a bad name. Seriously, Blaziken loses to Sharpedo and Yanmega, it kneels over dead on a Waterfall or an Airslash.

Under rated (Big list, might require edits)

Altaria.
I effing love this loveable ball of fluff. Its cute and is a wreaking ball after one Cotton Guard. Ive swept many times with my DDance, CGuard, Roost, DClaw set. Only a special Ice move will be able to truely stop this thing from its terror.

Druddigon.
Never saw this, did you? This thing DOMINATES when used correctly. The lack of DDance and Speed puts this thing on the bottom of everyone's mind. ONE WORD. "Snatch" This thing can steal setups. One stolen Shell Smash from a Cloyster = one sweep coming right up. Druddigon is Bulky, takes normal x2 damage from Ice moves, and hits HARD!

Leafeon
Yea... All the other eeveelutions seem to get all the attention 'cept for Flareon.
But Leafeon is an absolute physical beast. You can set up with Swords Dance, Synthesis, and Chloryphil just like that. Leafeon > SS Kingdra (IMO). Problem, Smogon?

Hated!

Yanmega
See any of my logs against Bennett for more information. And smogon bitches about Blaziken being "OP"

Reuniclus
Ok. Burn in hell. I can not stand that never ending smile. You take more shit than you really should, and your presence on common sand teams boosts my hatred of you.

Breloom
You know, its bad enough that Spore has a 100% accuracy. Having the sublooms and Technilooms and the Poison heals everywhere is enough to make me suffer a headache whenever I see one. Seriously too common for its own good.

(Yea... More edits coming later) Edited by Owen V. Seattle

• Administrators
inb4Yanmega

EDIT: I'll turn this into a serious post eventually, and I'll start with the overrated things:

[b][i]Zoroark[/i][/b]
For as much as it was hyped up as one of the very first gen V Pokemon to be revealed, it's... not so great.
A walking mindgame, basically. If you can Illusion a fighting type to bait the ineffective Psychic attack, good for you, you probably just swept. But it only works once on the same person.
...Unless they're stupid.
....and send in Skarmory against "Darmanitan"...
.........and they know it previously used Focus Blast.......
My point remains.

[i][b]Garchomp[/b][/i]
Hi, my name's Weavile, and I just Ice Sharded you to death.
OH MAN, SO UBER.
Barring Lati@s, the fastest Dragon. That's nice, you still have like... 102 base. There's a lot of things that beat that, assuming no Scarfs are involved. And if so, see above. Pretty big attack, but in comparison to Dragonite and Salamence (who have arguably better movepools too; that is, Dragon Dance) it's not the best either. And speaking of movepools, hi, my name's Skarmory. Nice Fire Fang you got there.

[i][b]Blaziken[/b][/i]
Sup, I get wrecked by priority short of Bullet Punch, which every team seems to have these days. I admit, short of that it's still a really good sweeper, but Chandelure actually does a very nice job of dealing with it, as long as it isn't carrying Stone Edge. Dedicated walls also work very nicely; things such as Jellicent can stop it cold unless it has Swords Dance, and even then you'd need to use Flare Blitz and kill yourself unless you have lolNightSlash. It has big STAB moves, but they have to be at least neutral for it to hurt that much, and just LOOK at all the Ghost and/or Water-type walls <3
Again, priority deals with any speed booster nicely, and Blaziken is no exception.

Speaking of...
[i][b]Chandelure[/b][/i]
You have Shadow Tag, and you (usually) have a Choice Scarf. Alright, so you murder Ferrothorn and Forretress.
... Okay?
You killed something of mine without using a fire move? Meet my CB Pursuit Scizor. Or anything with Pursuit in general. When your schtick is to come in and kill something then run away, and for that reason you have "no counters" and are therefore Uber, it comes into question: Why doesn't anyone just run Pursuit if you're that scared of this thing?

[quote][scroll][b][color=#0000FF]Start of turn 20[/color][/b]
[color=#000000]Saphron's Donal used [b][color=#705898]Shadow Ball[/color][/b]![/color]
[color=#000000][color=#0000FF]It's super effective![/color][/color]
[color=#000000]Insidias lost 221 HP! (84% of its health)[/color]

[color=#000000][color=green][b]Saphron: [/b][/color]SHOOT[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Insidias fainted![/b][/color]

[color=#000000][color=#0000FF]Makusho[/color]: LOL DONAL[/color]
[color=#000000][color=#5811B1][b]Ikaru: [/b][/color]...and that means you're scarfed, which meaaaannnnsssss[/color]
[color=#000000]Ikaru sent out Titania! (Scizor)[/color]

[color=#000000][color=green][b]Saphron: [/b][/color]Donal is ghastly[/color]

[color=#000000][b][color=#0000FF]Start of turn 21[/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][color=#A8A878]Saphron's Donal is being sent back![/color][/color]
[color=#000000]Titania used [b][color=#705848]Pursuit[/color][/b]![/color]
[color=#000000][color=#0000FF]It's super effective![/color][/color]
[color=#000000]Saphron's Donal lost 100% of its health![/color]

[color=#000000][b]Saphron's Donal fainted![/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Saphron called Donal back![/color]

[color=#000000][color=green][b]Saphron: [/b][/color]Fu[/color]
[color=#000000][color=green][b]Saphron: [/b][/color]D:[/color]
[color=#000000][color=#5811B1][b]Ikaru: [/b][/color][/color]:D
[b][color=#008000]Saphron[/color]: [/b][color=#000000]XD[/scroll][/color][/quote]

gg Chandelure.

More will join these as soon as I feel like editing and/or think of things.

• 2 months later...
Overrated: Rotom (W)

I see this guy all the time. Easy to predict again - 90% of the time it's scarfed and attempts to volt switch away. Weak little thing.

Underrated: Tangela

Bold, 252 HP, 252 Def, Eviolite. Beast.

Hated: Gliscor.

Such a skarmory wannabe.

Overrated;

Excadrill - I mainly say this because Landorus seems better in terms of hitting harder. Mostly what I'd assume is just use a Skarmory/Gliscor esqe thing up in your face. Oh, hai HP Ice, HP Fire, ow. Not to mention it can sub/SD as well. And it isn't weak to other Sand sweepers unless you find a bulky water or a Landorus with HP Ice! So why in the heck is it overshadowed...

Ditto - Hi, if you don't know how to counter your own team gg.

Underrated -

Garchomp - Yeah, I think so. "Hey, I have everything from last time :D! Wait...you're moving me down a tier and forgetting about me even though I'm just as good....awww Q_Q". I don't care if there's more "counters" to it. There were enough last time to make someone flinch, but then we learned how to play it right. At least, I did.

Deoxys D - I can beat your Sableye and anything else I need to. Legit. Just don't be surprised when you're helpless ~.

Hated

Gliscor - Hey, let's take away double team clause and while this thing runs evasion sets WITH healing moves! Almost as bad as facing no sleep cl...well, I'd say it is just as bad if not worse.

Might add more in the future O_o