Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

EP 18 LF 2 Pokemon

coldscars

Question

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

So im going for the 700 pokedex entries, and im searching for azumarill /azurill etc and slowpoke. they both are supposed to be around the glass factory but i cant seem to find them while surfing/fishing..

Spoiler

Slowpoke use a super rod where you get the event absol from on route 4 it's a rare encounter

Azumarill/Marill is in the grass I believe near the glass factory I don't remember if there was a time of day requirement though

Just now, Starry Knight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Slowpoke use a super rod where you get the event absol from on route 4 it's a rare encounter

Azumarill/Marill is in the grass I believe near the glass factory I don't remember if there was a time of day requirement though

Spoiler

ty found slowpoke, cant find azurill anywhere no matter what time, guess im just unlucky for now

11 minutes ago, coldscars said:

Hide contents

ty found slowpoke, cant find azurill anywhere no matter what time, guess im just unlucky for now

As I said it might be time of day sensitive I quote this from from someone else 

Spoiler

azumarill in the area down the waterfall from the glassfactory in the grass.

i dont know if its important but it was morning time in my game