Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mega-Z Ring Help?

Lady Shockbox

Question

So like a lot of other people, I traded away/released a few of the Pokemon that I rescued from the black market on 7th Street. Specifically the Loudred and the Vanilite. Both of these Pokemon are needed in order to finish the quest and get the Mega-Z Ring from Archlight. 

I actually HAVE a previous save where I have both Loudred and Vanilite still! Unfortunately, trying to trade with myself keeps crashing to desktop. Would someone be willing to load this save and trade the two monsters over to me? Or maybe I could trade them over to you, reload my current save, and you could trade them back? I can offer eggs or shinies back in return.

(Sorry if this isn't in the right spot - this is the closest thread I could find to post this in, and its not quite a trade request since I'm actively trying to get an in-game item.) 

Any help is appreciated! 

Game.rxdata

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, Lady Shockbox said:

So like a lot of other people, I traded away/released a few of the Pokemon that I rescued from the black market on 7th Street. Specifically the Loudred and the Vanilite. Both of these Pokemon are needed in order to finish the quest and get the Mega-Z Ring from Archlight. 

I actually HAVE a previous save where I have both Loudred and Vanilite still! Unfortunately, trying to trade with myself keeps crashing to desktop. Would someone be willing to load this save and trade the two monsters over to me? Or maybe I could trade them over to you, reload my current save, and you could trade them back? I can offer eggs or shinies back in return.

(Sorry if this isn't in the right spot - this is the closest thread I could find to post this in, and its not quite a trade request since I'm actively trying to get an in-game item.) 

Any help is appreciated! 

Game.rxdata

You still on if so I will