Probably should've talked about this while ongoing, but here's my Nuzlocke of EP18

OldSoulja

So like the title says, I made a Nuzlocke of the game, which I succesfully completed, and it took longer than expected. Now I actually wish I remembered to share it here while ongoing, but hey, might as well talk about it, right? I only finished it like a week ago anyways.

I randomized my Starter however, which ended up being a Ferroseed, whom i named Cabbage.

Another thing I did, is that for every Gym Leader I beat, I allowed myself to Wondertrade away one Pokemon, and of course I had to enact dupes clause a lot

After a bit of running around with sidequests after beating Hardy, here's what the squadron looks like.

M07YRbG.png

Chi-Kun still needs a lot of grinding as you can tell. XD was gotten from a Wondertrade, and so was Django, though I got Django MUCH earlier than i normally would've gotten to get the Jangmo-o Egg.

Here's my Death Box

ZunYsdQ.png

oh my bad.

k6UIHBH.png

Death BoxES.

Everything in the second box died in the Glass Factory, except the Incineroar, the only member of the team that survived that part was Sandra, my Golisopod.

And of course, here's the boxes of my still Alive Pokemon, I took quite a lot of them on and off the team from time to time.

hjZiVLa.pngnMpqyoz.pnglDEQUEY.pngPegxrBj.png

And now, the final thing is, if my memory serves me correctly, here's what I got for each Wondertrade per Gym Leader i did, like i mentioned above. Some things I ended up wondertrading out again after getting new badges ofc

Julia - Pachirisu

Florinia - Trubbish

Corey - Gastrodon (yes, gym Battle, not gym Badge, bc i was scared of this game lol)

Shelly - Tangela

Shade - Absol

Kiki - Kommo-o (Django, the boi on my team, he was lv 92 when i got him)

Aya - Magcargo

Serra - Sandslash

Noel - Frillish

Radomus - Larvitar

Luna - Shroomish

Samson - Alolan Graveler

Charlotte - Bagon

Terra - Alolan Vulpix

Ciel - Another Jangmo-o that I decided to keep, since dupes clause is optional

Adrienn - Snivy

Titania - Gastly

Amaria - Binacle

Hardy - Chimchar

Again, this is all if my memory is right. And of course, I didn't get all these instantly, there were MANY, and MANY dupes that i wondertraded back out

If anyone is curious of how i got out of certain story events, or whatever, feel free to ask me.

and if this is not a place to talk about this whole thing, then I just spent like half an hour typing for no reason, sorry.