The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

super excited for the release! i already want to immediately start shiny hunting the legendaries but i'm just going to restart the game and go all the way to the beginning to recollect everything that i forgotten about the story.

7 hours ago, Vulnona said:

Nein, hier tummeln sich mit Sicherheit noch mehr Menschen mit unterschiedlichen Erstsprachen :D

Das Reborn-Fandom ist sehr divers ^^

Wenn der Hype so groß ist, dass die Leute mehrere Spachen benutzen.

When the hype is so big that people start using multiple languages.

• Haha 3

Gonna leave this last comment before the lock. When E19 was first announced, I was still in high school. Now I'm making my way through college, and honestly? Every last minute of the wait was worth it. It's been a very eventful 4.5 years, and I'm honored to get to be here to see the ending. To Amethyst, the devs, and everyone else here: you're amazing and awesome; don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The hype's been a blast, everyone. See you all on the other side. It's been an honor and a pleasure.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gonna be locked out of this soon :/ 

While I’ve only followed reborn from about a year after the release after Episode 18, wow does it feel longer then that, Reborn, and by extension Rejuvenation and Desolation showed me what hard Pokémon games are like, and to all the devs I appreciate that. Really looking forward to getting my ass kicked (in the best way possible) later when the community release comes out 

good luck Yalls 😎

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Draconis said:

Gonna leave this last comment before the lock. When E19 was first announced, I was still in high school. Now I'm making my way through college, and honestly? Every last minute of the wait was worth it. It's been a very eventful 4.5 years, and I'm honored to get to be here to see the ending. To Amethyst, the devs, and everyone else here: you're amazing and awesome; don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The hype's been a blast, everyone. See you all on the other side. It's been an honor and a pleasure.

I relate to this! I was a freshman when I first started playing Pokemon reborn and now I'm 20 with a job and saving up to get my own place to stay. So happy to see this game grow and reaching towards the end! It's been a fun ride, honestly. This game and Pokemon Uranium were the reasons why i started playing pokemon fangames. the devs worked so hard and honestly deserve a break after this. i hope we'll all enjoy the final and last episode of Pokemon Reborn together.

• Like 1

Played this waaaaay back in the day and can't remember my account xD

I've checked in on the devlog maybe twice a year for the last several years, and recently started checking monthly, then weekly, and now multiple times a day since the final devlog post pre-19. Didn't really want to hop back in until the game had a finished plot. I am absolutely stoked, this wonderful game is so close to completion. Much love to the devs for creating such an expansive world and really fun new mechanics <3

1 hour ago, thomas2104 said:

While I’ve only followed reborn from about a year after the release after Episode 18, wow does it feel longer then that

I started playing Reborn around the same time you did. It does feel like a long time ago but it's not much compared to how long some others here have been waiting for this release.

I hope y'all have large stock of healing items and a decent team prepared. Good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

These games are so damn well made with so much cool features and functions that give them far more depth I could ever hope for, like I can REALLY sink my teeth into these, both Reborn and Rejuvenation. These are made by hardcore fans that crave for everything they every wanted/wished for in a Pokemon experience, freaking cool. I'll say it, the normal games seem like demos now compared to such dedicated fan game projects. This level is dedication is something to aspire to. Rolling a D20 to pick my starter. Might have to do it a couple times with amount starters lol....resist picking Rowlet again...You Don't neED IT.

1 hour ago, Kellsom said:

These games are so damn well made with so much cool features and functions that give them far more depth I could ever hope for, like I can REALLY sink my teeth into these, both Reborn and Rejuvenation. These are made by hardcore fans that crave for everything they every wanted/wished for in a Pokemon experience, freaking cool. I'll say it, the normal games seem like demos now compared to such dedicated fan game projects. This level is dedication is something to aspire to. Rolling a D20 to pick my starter. Might have to do it a couple times with amount starters lol....resist picking Rowlet again...You Don't neED IT.

I have to agree with you, the normal games do feel like demos to fanmade games.