The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

14 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

I think that we will get a new thread for that

Same. It's even worse for me since i'm from germany. It's usually midnight for me everytime we get a new update.

Dude I'm polish. If I'm able to fall asleep tomorrow, it will be a miracle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobirobi20 said:

I'm polish

Oh wow. A ja tu myślałem że tu głównie Amerykanie, Brytyjczycy i inni anglojęzyczni. Fajnie trafić na swego na "obcym terenie" 

Now I wonder how many will understand 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

A ja tu myślałem że tu głównie Amerykanie, Brytyjczycy i inni anglojęzyczni. Fajnie trafić na swego na "obcym terenie"

Nein, hier tummeln sich mit Sicherheit noch mehr Menschen mit unterschiedlichen Erstsprachen :D

Das Reborn-Fandom ist sehr divers ^^

But seriously, it's going to be hard no put the game away once it's out. I'm trying to concentrate on my exams, but I just... can't...

If the recently browsing shows THIS MANY users on the site, I can't fathom amount of accounts when e19 releases for community beta!

On an unrelated tangent, I remember years ago when the dev sidebar had a progresss bar, like what rejuvenation has. And I would check it every week just to see how much more progress the respective episode received and going "OH MY GOD THEY GOT 5% MORE DONE"! It's a weird feeling to not have that anymore because now the game is going to be here but I will always remember it fondly as my patience paying off for this moment

Screenshot_20220415-145526_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Documented 1

2 minutes ago, Hamster Haze said:

If the recently browsing shows THIS MANY users on the site, I can't fathom amount of accounts when e19 releases for community beta!

On an unrelated tangent, I remember years ago when the dev sidebar had a progresss bar, like what rejuvenation has. And I would check it every week just to see how much more progress the respective episode received and going "OH MY GOD THEY GOT 5% MORE DONE"! It's a weird feeling to not have that anymore because now the game is going to be here

Screenshot_20220415-145526_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hold up! I was only joking about the site crashing. Don't scare me like that.

12 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

Oh wow. A ja tu myślałem że tu głównie Amerykanie, Brytyjczycy i inni anglojęzyczni. Fajnie trafić na swego na "obcym terenie" 

There is more of us. I saw in your recent post that you are Polish and thought to myself "huh, another one" but someone did a post a long time ago where they asked who's from where, and they were also Polish. I'm also certain at least one of the older forum lurkers is Polish, so there are at least four. Probably more. 

59 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

Sul serio pensavi che fossero tutti "english speakers"? Se c'è una cosa che amo dei forum di lingua inglese è che tutti parlano la stessa lingua anche se di paesi totalmente diversi. Comunque se c'è un altro italiano oltre a me, si faccia sentire, preferibilmente senza nominare cattivi di JoJo e popstar americane anni 80.

43 minutes ago, Draconis said:

image.png.cce485439a2a94c951b4ec4cfd5eeff7.png

guuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS-

4ln5ut.jpgAlso now i know what i will do tomorrow and that i will suffer a lot during Easter and Easter Monday, but i already knew that.

Edited by KingInfernal
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

Sul serio pensavi che fossero tutti "english speakers"? Se c'è una cosa che amo dei forum di lingua inglese è che tutti parlano la stessa lingua anche se di paesi totalmente diversi.

Maybe...? I mean, yeah, English is the most popular language overall... But that somehow made me think that most are native English speakers. 

7 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

Comunque se c'è un altro italiano oltre a me, si faccia sentire, preferibilmente senza nominare cattivi di JoJo e popstar americane anni 80 di mezzo.

Why would they...? 

Except the fact Part 5 have taken place in Italy. And most of the main cast is Italian (except the protagonist) 

10 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

Why would they...? 

Except the fact Part 5 have taken place in Italy. And most of the main cast is Italian (except the protagonist)

In italy we use bestemmie as a swearing. They consist in combining the name of God(Dio, you get now why jojo's villain) or the Holy Mary(Madonna, etymologically literally my lady, but now only used for refer to the Mother of Christ) or any other holy figure with an insult, like porco(pig), puttana(b*tch, only for Mary), cane(dog), etc.

Often italian people use them to be recognized

Also i found most of part 5 names(or surnames) hilarious, same for Dio Brando 

Edited by KingInfernal

3 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

In italy we use bestemmie as a swearing. They consist in combining the name of God(Dio, you get now why jojo's villain) or the Holy Mary(Madonna, etymologically literally my lady, but now only used for refer to the Mother of Christ) or any other holy figure with an insult, like porco(pig), puttana(b*tch, only for Mary), cane(dog), etc.

Often italian people use them to be recognized

I have an Italian friend, but have had no idea about "bestemmie" stuff. 

4 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

Also i found nost of part 5 names hilarious, same for Dio Brando 

Or Giorno, Dio's son, defeating Diavolo. 

Literally... God's son defeated Devil

Bible reference 

8 minutes ago, bobirobi20 said:

Cass stated in the comments under the last dev blog post that the episode is coming out tomorrow.

Well then... I'm gonna disappear for a week, it seems. 

To not accidentally spoil the game. As I have done it previously - trying to know more about Ame (ouch....).

To be fair, I have already a scenario for V19; for my fanfic... and it's so fucking amazing that I think I won't change it unless original will be significantly better

21 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

I have an Italian friend, but have had no idea about "bestemmie" stuff.

Bestemmie are pretty widespread, and it's funny because italy is strongly catholic country. Also bestemmiare is theoretically punishable by a fine, but this law is rarely applied, and also we have an entire region dedicated to this, and is the one with Venice Venezia 

21 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

Or Giorno, Dio's son, defeating Diavolo. 

Literally... God's son defeated Devil

Bible reference 

This one is clever and interesting. I was refering to things like Lion Lamb (Leone Abbacchio), Black Risotto, Fugo Pannacotta, Day Joan (Giorno Giovanna, i know this one is a nickname, but still strange), Solid Nose (Solido Naso, also this one a fake name), etc

Edited by KingInfernal

4 hours ago, Oscarus said:

Guys, guys. Polish translation incoming after the final release. Stay tuned, a club will be created shortly.

• Haha 1