Power trip?

Aquablade96

• Global Mods

I'd say it's not amazing on him because krook isn't super suited to setting up a bunch of boosts. so it could be good if you're frequently setting bulk ups or something, or doing something gimmicky with anger point. I'd usually just prefer crunch though.

Don't bother. Get a moxie Krookodile and teach it Crunch, Earthquake, Rock Slide and outrage for coverage. Give it a choice scarf or band. That's the best coverage you'll get for it. Power trip would mean you'll need to have like plus 5 attack or something which is ridiculous since a Krookodile will never survive long enough to have those kind of stats.

ok thanks you all 

2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Don't bother. Get a moxie Krookodile and teach it Crunch, Earthquake, Rock Slide and outrage for coverage. Give it a choice scarf or band. That's the best coverage you'll get for it. Power trip would mean you'll need to have like plus 5 attack or something which is ridiculous since a Krookodile will never survive long enough to have those kind of stats.

I do have a moxie Krookodilebut did not know it out outrage what lvl does it get that?

I'd say Knock Off > Crunch, but you can actually have both (because Crunch will do more damage after the item is knocked off, which is pretty helpful against bulkier opponents that resist Earthquake) as Outrage is quite underwhelming as a coverage move because it locks you giving a free switch-in for fairies. With Darkinium-Z around, you can work around the lack of Choice Scarf using Z-Snatch (+2 speed).

Here are some other options:

Spoiler

Krookodile @ Darkinium Z/Choice Band/Life Orb/Expert Belt/Dread Plate/Earth Plate
Ability: Moxie  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Knock Off  
- Earthquake  
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge
- Snatch/Crunch/Pursuit/Superpower/Aerial Ace

Knock Off provides some great utility by removing the opponent's item and doing some good damage;

Earthquake is dem based STAB;

Stone Edge if you're more into singles than doubles, but I usually go for Rock Slide here;

Z-Snatch gives you a one-time use +2 speed boost that incredibly helps Krook to attempt a sweep;

Crunch gives krook a stronger Black Hole Eclipse and, as mentioned before, a stronger STAB when the opponent's item was already knocked off

Pursuit allows krook to pursuit trap some ghosts/psychic types for an easy moxie boost;

Superpower and Aerial Ace lets Krook hit some other mons for SE damage that it could possibly ruin Krook's sweep.

11 hours ago, Zander said:

Earthquake at level 54 and Outrage at level 60.

Thanks for that info 

6 hours ago, HUEnd said:

I'd say Knock Off > Crunch, but you can actually have both (because Crunch will do more damage after the item is knocked off, which is pretty helpful against bulkier opponents that resist Earthquake) as Outrage is quite underwhelming as a coverage move because it locks you giving a free switch-in for fairies. With Darkinium-Z around, you can work around the lack of Choice Scarf using Z-Snatch (+2 speed).

Here are some other options:

Reveal hidden contents

Krookodile @ Darkinium Z/Choice Band/Life Orb/Expert Belt/Dread Plate/Earth Plate
Ability: Moxie  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Knock Off  
- Earthquake  
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge
- Snatch/Crunch/Pursuit/Superpower/Aerial Ace

Knock Off provides some great utility by removing the opponent's item and doing some good damage;

Earthquake is dem based STAB;

Stone Edge if you're more into singles than doubles, but I usually go for Rock Slide here;

Z-Snatch gives you a one-time use +2 speed boost that incredibly helps Krook to attempt a sweep;

Crunch gives krook a stronger Black Hole Eclipse and, as mentioned before, a stronger STAB when the opponent's item was already knocked off

Pursuit allows krook to pursuit trap some ghosts/psychic types for an easy moxie boost;

Superpower and Aerial Ace lets Krook hit some other mons for SE damage that it could possibly ruin Krook's sweep.

I think that since Knock Off got a buff that I was thinking about using it and which should I use superpower or Aerial Ace cause I normally use superpower, Crunch, earthquake, foul play (now it Knock Off)

@Aquablade96 Superpower if dark types that resists/are immune to EQ/Rock Slide bothers your team (most notably Hydreigon). I ran Aerial ace as it gives you a overall better coverage move than fighting (and it's pretty useful do deal with mons that are doubly weak to flying, such as Heracross).

I forgot to mention that Iron/Aqua tail is also a decent option to hit fairies/opposing ground if any of these are appealing.

5 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

@Aquablade96 Superpower if dark types that resists/are immune to EQ/Rock Slide bothers your team (most notably Hydreigon). I ran Aerial ace as it gives you a overall better coverage move than fighting (and it's pretty useful do deal with mons that are doubly weak to flying, such as Heracross).

I forgot to mention that Iron/Aqua tail is also a decent option to hit fairies/opposing ground if any of these are appealing.

Thanks for that nice info 🙂