That woman of 7th street

Motorteo

You have to go into route 1. In the south east side there will be a flower that always puts you to sleep and a path beyond it. Buy a floral charm from Lapis Ward. Then go to the flower and step on it. Let the charm activate. Catch or run from the Pokémon. Keep going straight. In the bush there's a hidden item called the oddish weed. Go to her house and talk to her. She'll tell you to come to seventh street indirectly. Then go to seventh street in the morning(till 8am only I think) and give it to her. You'll get a reward.

Just now, Zander said:

You have to go into route 1. In the south east side there will be a flower that always puts you to sleep and a path beyond it. Buy a floral charm from Lapis Ward. Then go to the flower and step on it. Let the charm activate. Catch or run from the Pokémon. Keep going straight. In the bush there's a hidden item called the oddish weed. Go to her house and talk to her. She'll tell you to come to seventh street indirectly. Then go to seventh street in the morning(till 8am only I think) and give it to her. You'll get a reward.

thank you i found it!